_pip_

Couchsurfing Sweden

Hey!

This is an request for a sofa or a bed on the distance between Røros, Norway and the border between Sweden and Finland up north. I am driving home and need to stay over 2 nights during the trip and thought it would be a good oppurtunity to meet real wotlabbers and to save some money. :P

I am a teacher and reasonibly clean and polite and old do not forget old. I probably need somewhere to sleep from wednesday until friday. My final departure date from Røros is not yet set in stone.

Is anyone interested in this? I can buy some beer or snus or whatever and have a personality worth the visit. :D

Thanks for the read!

_pip_

You're always welcome in DK mate  :thumbup: good luck with the search though!

Good luck with that _pip_

On a side note, I might be looking for a place to crash in Beograd.

Ty, you are welcome to stay with me in a small village close to the north pole. :)

You're always welcome in DK mate  :thumbup: good luck with the search though!

Thanks Vkay, you are also welcome anytime in the arctic region. :P

What part of Sweden are you driving through? Or, rather, which road will you take?

Depends on what kind of offers I get. :P E45 or E4 or between. I usually drive E45 but E4 is slightly better. I am not driving to get home in the most efficient way anyhow.

I'm leaving Sweden tomorrow, if not I'd lend you a guest room. My vacation house is right next to E45.

Awwww. That is too bad. :) Where is it if I might ask?

Moskosel :)

That is such a pretty little place. :) Nurkus I think you deserve a few more days in Sweden! :P

That is such a pretty little place. :) Nurkus I think you deserve a few more days in Sweden! :P

Sadly I have to go, have some appointments and stuff to tend to. Such is boring life. :#   Really, I should have driven home today, but I YOLOd and stayed, damn right, we've got a rebel here 8)

Sadly I have to go, have some appointments and stuff to tend to. Such is boring life. :#   Really, I should have driven home today, but I YOLOd and stayed, damn right, we've got a rebel here 8)

Impressive YOLO! :D