Zepherex

IOC is recruiting big boys to come play w/ our blocks

Been considereing this, been pming the right people, but to avoid being annoying through pms i'll ask here is there any specific time window in which to play strokholds, like there is to CW?

AM or PM? i'm guessing pm, no?

It's totally improvised, when there's enough people in the chat, random person will ask if anyone is interested in them. If enough show interest we just make one and see what happens.

I think we've done them at both times, once I was awake extremely early (around 4am GMT) and there were people doing them. Yesterday we did them but about 12hrs later...

wow, I must be severely out of it. when did you switch from FOXEY to IOC_5 Zepherex?

RIP me

They kicked me for inactivity, I was having too many RL interferences 

When Zeph starts spamming people with invites, you know it's Stronkhold time. They were being spammed at 11:30 eastern time or so today.

The blocks w8 for no one m8

81 members now.

Nice! Feels good, don't it?

Gonna' Chip4lolz yet?

And... With IOC's pending legitimization... Why don't you guys volunteer to be the lead clan then chip spam with the full power of those armed and fully operational potato farms? Imagine the possibilities.