About me:

Tanks I have:

One Tier 10 (FV4202),

Two Tier 9 (Centurion 7/1 & Waffle Jr.[i have M53/M55 researched, Just need a few more creds to buy]),

Five tier 8 (T69, Centurion 1, Rhm, IS-3, M40/M43), One Tier 7 (T71),

Eight Tier 6 (Crommy, KV-1S, M6, Hellcat, M44, FV304, KV-2, SU-100Y),

And many tonks under tier 6....

My Stats:

My overalls suck (Due to the fact I was using a laptop that did on average 5fps for my first 4k games and I didn't start using a mouse until 6k or 7k games)

My Current 60-Day WN8 is over 1600 (But would be a lot higher if I didn't do TCs everynight. TCs are WN8 killers and I am a TC ADDICT!)

What I want in a clan:

One that is active in strongholds

One that does tourneys

One that can handle my occational immaturness (But not TOO immature!)

One that doesn't allow people under 16 in!

One with a 60-day WN8 minimum of atleast 1300 or 1400

Other things:

I don't mind doing CW. (They are a llittle fun actually)

I like TCs and Teams (Strongholds even more!)

If you have any questions, just ask!

WARNING: I have a history of getting in trouble for talking to much. (Even have got kicked cause of it. I also hate clans that kick without warning.)

Black and white version:

About me:

Tanks I have:

One Tier 10 (FV4202),

Two Tier 9 (Centurion 7/1 & Waffle Jr.[i have M53/M55 researched, Just need a few more creds to buy]),

Five tier 8 (T69, Centurion 1, Rhm, IS-3, M40/M43), One Tier 7 (T71),

Eight Tier 6 (Crommy, KV-1S, M6, Hellcat, M44, FV304, KV-2, SU-100Y),

And many tonks under tier 6....

My Stats:

My overalls suck (Due to the fact I was using a laptop that did on average 5fps for my first 4k games and I didn't start using a mouse until 6k or 7k games)

My Current 60-Day WN8 is over 1600 (But would be a lot higher if I didn't do TCs everynight. TCs are WN8 killers and I am a TC ADDICT!)

What I want in a clan:

One that is active in strongholds

One that does tourneys

One that can handle my occational immaturness (But not TOO immature!)

One that doesn't allow people under 16 in!

One with a 60-day WN8 minimum of atleast 1300 or 1400

Other things:

I don't mind doing CW. (They are a llittle fun actually)

I like TCs and Teams (Strongholds even more!)

If you have any questions, just ask!

WARNING: I have a history of getting in trouble for talking to much. (Even have got kicked cause of it. I also hate clans that kick without warning.)

...just outa curiosity, if you dont mind, how old are you?

MIT would be great for you right now, but just so you do know people have been rejected for... over communicating, during the screening process. If you cannot learn how to keep quiet in certain situations (aka, the silent part) it tends to aggravate people, especially when they need the Comms. 

Nah he be in BUNEH. Besides, recent right now they have quite a few under average players.

I tried. They told me I do now have good enough stats.

Thus the question about the age ...

So just because I wasn't boring and used only black, I am a little kid. That makes so much sense.

MIT would be great for you right now, but just so you do know people have been rejected for... over communicating, during the screening process. If you cannot learn how to keep quiet in certain situations (aka, the silent part) it tends to aggravate people, especially when they need the Comms. 

17. And I don't talk that much... I know how to keep quiet during the "silent part"

Oh god these colors are making my head spin. Please use black...

Enjoy the black and white version...

There are, currently, folks under 16 in both M--M and M-I-T, he'd need to recant the need for 16+ age requirement.  Frankly, we've had much more problem with the 16-20 age group than the 15 and under.  

There are, currently, folks under 16 in both M--M and M-I-T, he'd need to recant the need for 16+ age requirement.  Frankly, we've had much more problem with the 16-20 age group than the 15 and under.  

Now that I think about it, 15 isn't that young. Once you hit 15 you start to mature. but 14 and under... Ehhh

Nah he be in BUNEH. Besides, recent right now they have quite a few under average players.

Actually, BUNEH is looking for 1900 recent for new recruits.  Our clan average recent right now is running around 1900 recent.  I'm now in the bottom half of BUNEH (RIP me).

PUPEH might be an option though.  And if you're interested in BUNEH after you get your stats up, you can always come hang out, get to know the folks.  

While the recent is better the overall is not at least 1200 (which we now require for Pupeh) and we require at least 3 tier 10's

Thanks for the clarification Silver.  I'll make sure not to recommend our brethren at Pupeh unless they meet that.  ;)

Actually, BUNEH is looking for 1900 recent for new recruits.  Our clan average recent right now is running around 1900 recent.  I'm now in the bottom half of BUNEH (RIP me).

PUPEH might be an option though.  And if you're interested in BUNEH after you get your stats up, you can always come hang out, get to know the folks.  

Its alright Cold, come over to the dark side and learn to add a healthy padding of damage to your wins. :)