I'm trying to set up my old XVM config again after a long time of not using it, and I'm having trouble figuring out what the new automatic minimap circles do. I see "dynamic", "motion", "standing", "blindarea", and a couple more that go with blindarea that I haven't been able to figure out. I can't find any decent descriptions in English, and Google Translate Russian isn't quite good enough for this. Has anyone here figured out what they do?

I'm pretty sure dynamic means that the view range circles expand and contract in real time, like when your binos activate and deactivate for example.

copy paste from my config;
        //   "blindarea" - real limit to the blind zone of the tank (50 <= X <= 445)
        //   "dynamic"   - the actual range of the view, taking into account the tank stands / moves
        //   "standing"  - real sight range tank standing
        //   "motion"    - the actual range of the view of the tank in motion

I have two standard circles at 50 and 445, and blindarea enabled. The last one changes with your view range, including when binos activate during the game.

//E: I think blindarea is a combination of all the other options, but only shows the one that matters at that moment
Edited by epicfale

copy paste from my config;
        //   "blindarea" - real limit to the blind zone of the tank (50 <= X <= 445)
        //   "dynamic"   - the actual range of the view, taking into account the tank stands / moves
        //   "standing"  - real sight range tank standing
        //   "motion"    - the actual range of the view of the tank in motion

I have two standard circles at 50 and 445, and blindarea enabled. The last one changes with your view range, including when binos activate during the game.

//E: I think blindarea is a combination of all the other options, but only shows the one that matters at that moment

So . . . dynamic shows view range and includes anything over the 445m limit, but blindarea maxes at 445?

409m base view range, 511m bino view range. First picture is standing still, second is while driving. Yellow box is the max draw distance of 500m.

xbwPOcv.jpg?11HsLFS9.jpg?1

{ "enabled": true, "distance": "standing",  "scale": 1, "thickness":  1, "alpha":  100, "color": "0x2980b9" }, // blue

{ "enabled": true, "distance": "motion",    "scale": 1, "thickness":  1, "alpha":  100, "color": "0x27ae60" }, // green
            { "enabled": true, "distance": "dynamic",   "scale": 1, "thickness":  1, "alpha":  100, "color": "0xc0392b" } // red

So yea, standing and dynamic are not limited as blindarea is.