Sign in to follow this  
Patient0

I can't make the God Tank of Bounces Work...

5MO4arM.jpg?1

I am having trouble making my IS-6 the my damage hoe....

I get 76% WR solo but I just can't seem to get the damage. I think the 2 difficulties I have with this tank is that I miss a TON and I am so fucking slow I arrive at the battle too late. I am having trouble finding the perfect medium between Yolo and "I am a leo" playstyles. As I am primarily a medium tank driver, I have no idea how to drive this tank. Can someone with godly IS-6 stats ( :tongue:  Valachio???) share some replays on this thread so I may learn how to earn money while padding?

Is 2500dpg good enough for me to share replays?

btw I use vents/vert/gun rammer +rep kit/food/1st aid

the 9.26second reload is worth everything

and it doesn't catch fire often

btw platoon 3 of these and your dpg will go up, so long as your platoon mates aren't pub star camping fgts... you have to yolo. 2 to one side, 1 to other side. in tier9 matches stick together though.

I played IS-6 on Kewei not long after it was released, and then on Logical_Phallacies two or three patches ago.

Phallacies has 200 games solopubbed and 71% WR with 3000/3050 DPG IIRC.

Here's a batch of replays from the first 30 games in Phallacies:

This is what happens when I yolo:

AcYYlZe.jpg

GXIJZW9.jpg

W5PtMqM.jpg

Annnnnnnnd the reason why I always carry extinguishers.

Since when have M12's ever done a full pen damage?? IS-6 seems like paper to arty.

I played IS-6 on Kewei not long after it was released, and then on Logical_Phallacies two or three patches ago.

Phallacies has 200 games solopubbed and 71% WR with 3000/3050 DPG IIRC.

Here's a batch of replays from the first 30 games in Phallacies:

I don't think I can play the replays on 9.2 client...

This is what happens when I yolo:

AcYYlZe.jpg

GXIJZW9.jpg

W5PtMqM.jpg

Annnnnnnnd the reason why I always carry extinguishers.

Since when have M12's ever done a full pen damage?? IS-6 seems like paper to arty.

I don't think I can play the replays on 9.2 client...

If you think that arty loves IS-6s and sets them on fire often, try an FCM. I assure you, it'll be lovely  :verysmug:

As for replay issues, so long as the map that it's on wasn't changed, you should be just fine. However, you can get some major lulz if you run a replay on the old El Halluf, with tanks looking like they're floating.

Can't do much about arty. I'm scrubby scrub in mine, but I find liberal use of APCR addresses the guns biggest faults in pen and accuracy. I mean, it doesn't make it more accurate, but your shell goes faster and is more likely to pen so eh. I mean, if you're looking to up your DPG and can say fuck credits for a few dozen matches, go nuts. That said, prem time + IS-6 - APCR = still lots of money.

this is how2-360noscope

here is like 15 games or something at a mediocre level of play for me, lots of games where I derp too hard and die, but still ~2600-2800dpg level of play, if I played more patiently on some matches coulda easily done 2900 average over the session.

https://www.mediafire.com/?tc11lcmzwq8r07j