_pip_

Pip´s unicum solo challenge (tm) Deadline for completion 12th December midnight

Since boasting and poasting and e-peen measuring is very common on this forum I thought I would give the superpeenises an opportunity to earn some easy gold. Edit: People have to finish this before the 12th of December to get their pots of gold or donation to wild life. :)

n4cetl.jpg

Challenge:

1. 200 games on a switched server(NA on EU and EU on NA) all replays hosted for sharing and stats documented in tier 10 tank chosen by me and said unicum(s). 
  2. EDIT: I won't be too harsh on the time limits.
  3. The reward will follow a scale like this:

70%wr>30000 gold

65%wr>12000 gold

60%wr>  5500 gold

I can help with access to accounts for this challenge on each server. Interested parties will post below, and the best canidates will be chosen by me. I will reserve the right to say no if more than 2 acceptable candidates from both NA and EU applies.

Which server has got the unicums who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk?

Edit:

From EU:

Embryonic Journey, Poltto, Stefan_XD & Moukka

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Who is Stefan_XD? Well look at his stats in the T-54 for starters:

2s12nh5.png

4.8k average damage in the T-54! 1700 average XP! Over 5k average damage in the Obj 268!

Who is

- I'm stronk, basically all of my recently played tanks are in the top10 on vbaddict and +1200 avg xp (see Leopard 1, Leopard PTA, M26 Pershing, 110, T20, Chaffee, A-44, Obj 416, IS-2..)

- I play mostly solo and all game modes

To switch it up and compare the difficulty of solo carry in tier 9 and tier 10, Moukka will be playing the T-54 full gold spam(if he wants). Same rules as the others. :)

From NA:

PityFool, Precambrian, Jojackington, External007, SmyleeRage & BigCheese256

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

This will start as soon as we get the details sorted regarding accounts.

14ub120.jpg

if my ping is okay i might be able to do this, also how would rewards be paid out cause I'm way too poor to spend money on this game 

Well firstly I prefer unicums to do this since this also is a comparison on the meta and skill level on the different servers. No offense but you have still some way to go. :) Gold will be gifted from an account to the winner accounts. 

Well firstly I prefer unicums to do this since this also is a comparison on the meta and skill level on the different servers. No offense but you have still some way to go. :) Gold will be gifted from an account to the winner accounts. 

its okay i always be a skreb 

Man I wish I could do this but the ping is really high and school is about to start back up so I don't think I would have the time to grind unless someone let me use their account

might be fun if some1 provides the accounts. I so want to play on NA, its so much fun clubbing there :)

I will provide accounts, but will set a start date in a week or two. Want all the top players to see this and have an opportunity to join. :) 

I might jump on this. This is going to become the who is good and has the best internet competition really fast though,

Im not sure if i can do this but how about Nas?

Nas would be purrfect! :D

Incase I count as good enough, would be interested. Also, all solo?

Depends on what kind of candiates there are. :P I will choose in a week or so. Yep all solo.

Player 1 has entered the game.. 

JK I still dont play WoT

Come on you need a reason to start again! :) 

*Curses*

foiled at my chance to make mad goaldz

Anyone on NA (unicum who can pad my winz) who needs an EU account, holla @ me.

Pip, I'll be up for doing this on NA (<90ms of ping) if you can provide a decent account with high tiers (not a T-62a with just a camo net). I don't want your gold though :thumbup: .

I will be up for it, however, I will be going away for 2 weeks or so, maybe more, tommorow. So I won't be able to play until after I get back.

Provided that you will be cashing out for this gold with your credit card, incase I would be chosen to play and also win something, I'd be happy to see you post a receipt for a donation to the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) in the name of wotlabs.net of the same ammount that WG would charge you for the gold. I would have massive respect for whoever gets chosen if they were to go along with something similiar.

The world still holds amazing scenery almost untouched by mankind along with a large diversity of species. In general, the mammal apex predators seems to be the most threatened ones. I believe most unicums, including myself, would like to see ourselves as the very top of the food chain in this game. Now, whoever 2 gets chosen for the challenge, PROTECT YOUR FELLOW WILD UNICUMS!

Let's be honest, we would all rather die old knowing that a few more unicum tigers are roaming through the forests of wherever they might be and throughout eternity maintaining the legend of the World of Tanks unicums, rather than dieing knowing that there are a few more russkies swimming in champagne due to our nonsense spending at this game.

There will be a day that the World of Tanks servers goes down for the last time. Let's make sure that there will be no day where the last tiger takes it's last breath.

So, whichever two gets picked for the challenge, don't be a couple of massive cunts who'd rather have pip pay for serb to buy another blowjob from some russian whore so that you can get hold of a bit more content ingame.

Do the right thing. Don't be a cunt.

Cheers,
EmbryonicJourney

I will be up for it, however, I will be going away for 2 weeks or so, maybe more, tommorow. So I won't be able to play until after I get back.

Provided that you will be cashing out for this gold with your credit card, incase I would be chosen to play and also win something, I'd be happy to see you post a receipt for a donation to the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) in the name of wotlabs.net of the same ammount that WG would charge you for the gold. I would have massive respect for whoever gets chosen if they were to go along with something similiar.

The world still holds amazing scenery almost untouched by mankind along with a large diversity of species. In general, the mammal apex predators seems to be the most threatened ones. I believe most unicums, including myself, would like to see ourselves as the very top of the food chain in this game. Now, whoever 2 gets chosen for the challenge, PROTECT YOUR FELLOW WILD UNICUMS!

Let's be honest, we would all rather die old knowing that a few more unicum tigers are roaming through the forests of wherever they might be and throughout eternity maintaining the legend of the World of Tanks unicums, rather than dieing knowing that there are a few more russkies swimming in champagne due to our nonsense spending at this game.

There will be a day that the World of Tanks servers goes down for the last time. Let's make sure that there will be no day where the last tiger takes it's last breath.

So, whichever two gets picked for the challenge, don't be a couple of massive cunts who'd rather have pip pay for serb to buy another blowjob from some russian whore so that you can get hold of a bit more content ingame.

Do the right thing. Don't be a cunt.

Cheers,

EmbryonicJourney

Very noble of you EJ. I will be happy to donate to WWF. I also would like you to do it, and am in no hurry to start the challenge. I can wait 2 weeks. :)

I hate you EJ, why you do this to me? :/

So if I get chosen and let's assume I'd win something, feel free to donate my prize moneys to WWF as well. 

Noble S3ALS. :)