Sign in to follow this  
bandet

What happens when a WoWP unicorn plays WT?

He gets pissed at an even more retarded "supremacy game mode" than the one in WoWP and has to spend the entire game hunting down mouth-breathing clickers flying bombers.

Oh well, at least patch 1.5 in WoWP makes supremacy much much better.

Nothing in sight for WT's b-17 spam, however.

This was also amongst my first impressions of the game once I got out of Reserves and T1.
However if you make beaver hunting your hobby it gets very funny. The only bombers I hate are the ones that go for a straight dive to ground level once you start to hose them in bullets.
fun thing: Try out the Japanese Ki-45 series, they get the lowest BR 37mm gun in WT. And a lot of people seam to be completely unaware of the damage they can inflict...  The only down side I found so far is that above 5000m handling gets pretty bad. There is even one that is almost a pure bomber hunter: 1x 37mm and I think 4x 20mm in Schräger Musik. :doubleguns2:
Plus if you want you can troll back with the H6K, the flying boat. Unless it has been changed yet the FM is hilariously broken (you still have decent handling at 700 km/h...). I sersiously hope this gets fixed soon.

I'd say that the bomber retards are closer to fast-cappers, only they actually get a decent reward for ruining everyone else's game.

Oh, and by the way, the real game is in RBs (historical), although it can be rather boring at times to plan your approach so carefully, and then realize that everyone's turnfighting in the middle at sub-3 km altitudes -.-

I'd say that the bomber retards are closer to fast-cappers, only they actually get a decent reward for ruining everyone else's game.

Oh, and by the way, the real game is in RBs (historical), although it can be rather boring at times to plan your approach so carefully, and then realize that everyone's turnfighting in the middle at sub-3 km altitudes -.-

lulz RB is where the shitlords with $4,000 joysticks who live in their mothers basement go to justify their existence after getting rekt in simple arcade battles. #KeyboardMasterRace

lulz RB is where the shitlords with $4,000 joysticks who live in their mothers basement go to justify their existence after getting rekt in simple arcade battles. #KeyboardMasterRace

Maybe that $4000 has built-in anti-wobble technology specifically designed for war thunders crappy flight models?

SB is where I used to get my fun, but Gaijin decided that they wanted to force it to be mixed (except for events which most of the time don't seem populated whatsoever). I enjoyed tanks a lot more when it was just tanks vs tanks, and planes in SB when it was just planes vs planes. Also, the latest patch seems to have the community of WT yet again in another uproar (silly changes by Gaijin to increase repair costs of prop planes even more or something).

I still stand by my stance that both companies seem to make patches that people don't like, but man Gaijin really does have a streak going on for them in the "hated-by-all" patches.

SB is where I used to get my fun, but Gaijin decided that they wanted to force it to be mixed (except for events which most of the time don't seem populated whatsoever). I enjoyed tanks a lot more when it was just tanks vs tanks, and planes in SB when it was just planes vs planes. Also, the latest patch seems to have the community of WT yet again in another uproar (silly changes by Gaijin to increase repair costs of prop planes even more or something).

I still stand by my stance that both companies seem to make patches that people don't like, but man Gaijin really does have a streak going on for them in the "hated-by-all" patches.

The big thing I am seeing:

1.5 in WoWP IS addressing some of the major issues with the game.

WT is doing the opposite.

OK, am I just insane or when the hell did Gaijin revert the change that I absolutely despised where SB were forced to be mixed? Just played a SB as US vs RU, and noticed that tanks weren't saying I could use planes in SB any more.

WHEN DID THEY FIX THAT?! I THOUGHT I'D SEE PRAISE GALORE ABOUT THEM UNDOING THAT CHANGE!

OK, am I just insane or when the hell did Gaijin revert the change that I absolutely despised where SB were forced to be mixed? Just played a SB as US vs RU, and noticed that tanks weren't saying I could use planes in SB any more.

WHEN DID THEY FIX THAT?! I THOUGHT I'D SEE PRAISE GALORE ABOUT THEM UNDOING THAT CHANGE!

Maybe it isn't changed, just temporarily disabled or something.

Maybe it isn't changed, just temporarily disabled or something.

You would be absolutely correct. It is temporarily disabled.

You would be absolutely correct. It is temporarily disabled.

To think I was so happy to think that they had undone the forced mixed battles permanently... I guess Gaijin still has a vendetta against things I like or something.

To think I was so happy to think that they had undone the forced mixed battles permanently... I guess Gaijin still has a vendetta against things I like or something.

Gaijin has a vendetta against anybody who doesn't speak Russian... and plenty of them who do. They just don't give a fuck what the player base says.

Hitler (in a parody video) said it best, Gaijin is run by Stalin.

Gaijin has a vendetta against anybody who doesn't speak Russian... and plenty of them who do. They just don't give a fuck what the player base says.

Hitler (in a parody video) said it best, Gaijin is run by Stalin.

I'd love to see that video..lol

I didn't even know 1.5 was out. Thanks for the heads-up, downloading now :-)

everything I've heard is that 1.5 ruined it

everything I've heard is that 1.5 ruined it

Well WG's patchnotes told us they planned to fix it. The reality is WG seems to not have listened to a single bit of feedback provided on the CT server whatsoever.

Therefore: They just pulled a Gaijin on us, big time.

WOWP and WT are both UNFINISHED product.

What on earth are you referring to or talking about with this comment?

Yes, WT is still technically in beta despite allowing players to pay real money... Yes, WoWP is technically officially released but is still being patched by the developer?