Tigass

Hi there! NA server vs EU server Bonus!

Im new , im noob and i dont understand why NA servers get so much better bonus , missions that EU servers . 

Last week NA server get x5 all week for exemple with some various missions that give silver , and EU servers get x2 3 days and some crap xp missions .... 

Why is this diference ? 

Im new player , im thinking to buy a Premium tank to make some silver but after see this diference i just lose all the motivation of do it.. :(

But is unfair to EU players like me :( .

I just buy my first TX and has a pain in the ass get silver for it..

Fair? LOOL, this is a free game, you are welcome to leave or change server whenever you like.

I would also say that you can't look at a specific time and say that because the specials are better in one place than the other, one server always does better offers.  There is a bit of a grass is always greener on the other side phenomenon.  There are time that the NA players also look at the EU specials and say, "Why don't we get good specials like that?" 

Also, keep in mind that specials will not always help you but may be good for other people.  I'm at a point where I don't need to pick up any tanks below tier 8 so I see specials where the only tanks are on special are below tier 8, I could care less and the special is worthless to me, but others see it as an opportunity to pick up tanks they need for the same price they'd sell them back for later.  Specials that boost credits may be better than those that boost XP for you, but not for everyone. 

Is free but give better stuff to one server to another is unfair to the others !

Your mother give a better gift to your brother you like it? :)

I dont tink you understand what fair means.

Do you think NA has specials that are EU specific? You think NA gets celebrates 1. May like eu and ru do?

Oh and i dont see wg as my mother and NA as EU's brother.

Well comparing with another games i have played the game provides equal stuff in specific time , in this game is the first i see so much differences . And without any special motive. 

The x5 XP all week and to EU servers only 2x the weekend is a stupid difference. 

Some people talk about racism in facebook WG page for example , so i think im not alone in this question. 

Im just trying to get some motive to so much difference . 

There are days when a x2 for every victory is a FAR better bonus for me than x5s, and then some days are the opposite. Just depends on what I'm playing a lot of.

last week you get x5 all week , we get normal week , 2x first victory only  :(

Each server cluster is allotted a certain amount of x5 for first victory, x2 for every victory, consumable discounts, etc, etc per year.  It's up to each local office to decide when to run those specials, if at all.  Because of low server population (NA and SEA) some offices get some extra fluff to attempt to lure in new users or at least try to maintain the playerbase they have without losing more.

In the end it's all economics.  RU server doesn't need as good of specials because RU players have hard-on for game.  EU server doesn't need quite as many specials as NA server in order to maintain it's population, whereas NA server doesn't see the growth that WG would like to see.

Certainly it may seem unfair, but it's nothing personal, it's just business.

Thanks Dlur , nice explanation .

Dont imagine that NA have less people that EU playing this .  :beard:

Well hope for inc missions that give me some silver , is pain in the ass farm so many silver  :sad:

The most we have online is about 40,000 for the really good specials, generally it's closer to 10-20k people online during peak hours. Our server is bloody tiny, that's why they gave us constant specials to try to keep players ^^

Dont imagine that NA have less people that EU playing this .  :beard:

I'm quoting this from memory, but as far as I recall the 2 NA servers have about 15,000 average players and 25,000 peak.  The EU server cluster is around 30,000 average and 85,000 peak.  The RU server cluster is around 350,000 players on average.  I could be wrong on all this though because, as I said, this is from memory.  I couldn't find a good resource that gave any recent server cluster statistics.

350000  :O  :O  , Russia love tanks  =D .. 

Well i think WG should give the same to all...

When i decide to leave the game i will leave , Wg can give me x2 or x5 XP or credits that week my decision will be the same.. 

You are looking at it from a gamey point of view. Not saying that is wrong but I feel like WG are trying to appeal to history buffs or people who've served and it varies what events EU, NA and RU would value as their top tier things. I agree that it can feel unfair but atleast you can know that you will be getting the same bonuses just at a different time and be content with that?

Funny thing to stop playing the game over though, I'll give you that.