Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Because I'm now poop at this game, I am contenting myself with 3 marking ez tanks, starting with the tier 6 beast the T-34-85.  It was quite a relaxing one to do, because, as a tier 6, it didn't require any modification of gameplay or gold consumable/ ammo spam (save for the last game, as I knew I was at 94.8% and didn't want to get a shitty game while bottom tier.  I ended up doing well for bottom tier though).

 

 

 

8mW6XOh.jpg

8qNOs9c.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DHP said:

Anybody did some T10 reward tanks like the 907/M60 or others ? 

NA server did, dodoma and Vetro. they got it first one and rest player till in 1-2 marked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DHP said:

Anybody did some T10 reward tanks like the 907/M60 or others ? 

Weenis just finish the 907 the other day. From what I understand quiet a few euros have done that tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DHP said:

Anybody did some T10 reward tanks like the 907/M60 or others ? 

This is concerning EU(data as of 15.5.2016)

  • M60 - @Kolmiopaavo only
  • 907 has 35 marks
  • 260 has 3 marks
  • T-22 has 2 (+Fabunil as he posted his 3 marks)
  • VK72 and T92E6 have no marks.

Interestingly enough, someone 3 marked FV4005. Also, I doubt more people 3 marked those tanks in span of 1 month but there could be some guys who did it.

Source - thank you @Aimdrol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2016 at 1:44 AM, no_name_cro said:

This is concerning EU(data as of 15.5.2016)

  • M60 - @Kolmiopaavo only
  • 907 has 35 marks
  • 260 has 3 marks
  • T-22 has 2 (+Fabunil as he posted his 3 marks)
  • VK72 and T92E6 have no marks.

Interestingly enough, someone 3 marked FV4005. Also, I doubt more people 3 marked those tanks in span of 1 month but there could be some guys who did it.

Source - thank you @Aimdrol.

No one has 3 MoE for the VK on NA/EU/SEA and I have no idea about RU but there's probably some insane VK player in moscow with 200% lmao. Ive gotten to 91% on mine but its just so difficult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Va1heru said:

No one has 3 MoE for the VK on NA/EU/SEA and I have no idea about RU but there's probably some insane VK player in moscow with 200% lmao. Ive gotten to 91% on mine but its just so difficult

You can check the source, Aim drol made spreadsheet for RU server also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sn31gg.jpg

Happened while training a new commander for the tier 10. 3 marks on the exact same battle commander got 6th sense unlocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...