1 hour ago, Daezara said:

FUCKING FINALLY! :disco:

First 3mark above t8 aswell, hopefully more to come. :awyeah:

*snip of Conq*

Congratulations! How much damage were you averaging at the end to push it over the 3rd mark?

I'm at the high-80's and need to know if it is something I can achieve without pulling myself too much together to triple mark this thing :P 

5 minutes ago, WaterWar said:

Congratulations! How much damage were you averaging at the end to push it over the 3rd mark?

I'm at the high-80's and need to know if it is something I can achieve without pulling myself too much together to triple mark this thing :P 

phew.... hard to say...

something around 3,5k+ i believe?

Useless triple mark is a get! Requires about 1055 combined to get, not surprising since this tank is absolutely horrible...

gHpDGBn.png

Pj3cvDh.jpg

(also, ignore the crew, it was converted from arty because I sold that)

8 hours ago, IndependentWomyn said:

It's been a while since I've posted here, but, here are 2 tanks I did this week:

*Action man*

*50b*

Congratulations on the nice marks. Those two tanks are high on my want to-do list. What did you average on both of them? Just so I have a rough guideline as to how tryhard it has to be.

11 hours ago, WaterWar said:

Congratulations on the nice marks. Those two tanks are high on my want to-do list. What did you average on both of them? Just so I have a rough guideline as to how tryhard it has to be.

Sorry,  but I can't really give you any exact numbers because I don't run mods.  But those were pretty good sessions, probably 4.1-4.2k damage with about 1k avg assist. 

2 3marks in 2 days, the skoda was more of a break from the jpe though which has actually given me far more trouble than any other recent 3 mark I've done which was only compounded by the lag spikes and arty focus so horrible, it would embarrass the tog. 155 games for the marks, meanwhile the T95 at second longest only took 119. The surprising thing is that it was so hard even though I was pulling #1 dpg NA in the bloody thing.(3,752 as of this post)

5Bo7i7C.jpg

PjFv2dx.jpg

3 mark game for anyone who wants to see dumbness

10 hours ago, IndependentWomyn said:

Sorry,  but I can't really give you any exact numbers because I don't run mods.  But those were pretty good sessions, probably 4.1-4.2k damage with about 1k avg assist. 

No worries about exact numbers - just curious about a rough figure. Sounds achieveable with a bit of MM and RNG luck :) 

41 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

2 3marks in 2 days, the skoda was more of a break from the jpe though which has actually given me far more trouble than any other recent 3 mark I've done which was only compounded by the lag spikes and arty focus so horrible, it would embarrass the tog. 155 games for the marks, meanwhile the T95 at second longest only took 119. The surprising thing is that it was so hard even though I was pulling #1 dpg NA in the bloody thing.(3,752 as of this post)

5Bo7i7C.jpg

PjFv2dx.jpg

3 mark game for anyone who wants to see dumbness

Gj

Swedish TDs from tier 7 and up, when? :serb: 

5 hours ago, rabidmonkey679 said:

Whats the average dmg on that? 3k ish?

My avg is bot like on it cuz it was my first tier 9, but I believe u can mark it with 2.8k avg, the rest can be done with the assist dmg. I had to do around 3.5k of dmg and assist combined.

9 hours ago, kukis12345 said:

My avg is bot like on it cuz it was my first tier 9, but I believe u can mark it with 2.8k avg, the rest can be done with the assist dmg. I had to do around 3.5k of dmg and assist combined.

I did the t10 in 76 games I think, 3.5k dpg, 900 Avg assistance. Really fun tank, super easy marks 

I have a bunch of tanks sitting around that are left to be three marked so I'm working on actually finishing some of them.

3ZMlJgL.jpg

My first game in this today jumped MOE from 87.7 to 93. I think since it was on sale recently and only a dumb pubbie would actually buy this thing the requirements dropped quite a bit over the holidays.

6vlGZPV.jpg

I actually hate playing this tank despite it being really good. The gun handling just makes my insides die slowly. I've never enjoyed winning 71% so little.

WOdxCyx.jpg

Is this the littlest of MOEs?