HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

Cg4K3AN.jpg48Kul0w.jpg

STEEL POTATO SUPER OP

Okay, it is tier 5, and tbh after slapping foods and trying hard it was surprisingly easy even for me, but its my first 3 marks :P. Funnily enough, it was significantly easier than trying to get two marks for TOG (and i havent still done that yet).

On 05.03.2016 at 9:07 AM, CarbonWard said:

Don't mind me, just some casual 3 marks from grinding cred :yuefei:

Y4ZpPzo.jpg

8ma6iqw.jpg

BNKbnel.jpg

4OM7AdV.jpg

I see your paint censoring skills have gotten better. Not a single relevant pixel this time.

I cant compete with most of the ones on here but I may as well put them somewhere :P. so far I have 10 http://imgur.com/a/FKkVp

Crusader, pz4h, comet, firefly, vk3601h, is3, t37, stug 3g, excelsior and t3485  Oddly enough I'm not most proud of the is3 its the excelsior I'm most pleased with. It was my first prem tank and first t5 and I was So So shit in it. The fact I've now progressed far enough to get 3 marks on it is so satisfying. 

13 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

I'm gonna ask someone later today if i can give it a go on his acc. Gonna be fun :D

I need to grind up some credits and go full prem AP and food. Currently been using AP and no food because im completely broke. Didnt even have enough creds to repair the tank today.

10 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I need to grind up some credits and go full prem AP and food. Currently been using AP and no food because im completely broke. Didnt even have enough creds to repair the tank today.

Tell me about it. I want to play my 215 but 3k credits.... nope.

Oh well i'll just 3 mark my Prems while i grind credits i guess. ._.

14 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Tbh this thing needs foods. Helps at snapshotting, accuracy, and trashy DPM, and i even get quite alot of spotting dmg :serb:

If you slap spall liner you dont even need medkit. I think i get crew injuries less than one game out of five, and that is either injuries from cancer or just the commander through cupola. I used to run dual repair kit + food but lately swapped for repair kit + food + FE since even with preventive maintenance i catched fire frequently, because engine is massive and chance to catch fire is still high.

It still can be painful but now it feels so much better that i cannot imagine how it would be without foods...