HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

My 3 mark bentobox collection grows! Here is Bentobox w/ 3 marks #2, O-I Exp!

cmqPB8O.jpg

pHgnjQq.jpg

Im just wondeirng how the fucking hell this got through the balance department? Who thought that Thomas the rape engine that weights 100 tons yet goes 40 kph, has 100mm with 300 alpha but still only 8,4 sec reload, has best VR of all heavies in its tier and 10 degrees on depression, on tier 5, is balanced? I hope that guy got fired.

5 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

@Spartan96

DPG & battle count? 

also, why not drop fire ext instead of medkit? Does maus actually get lit? I didn't think it did 

Anything can get lit, especially when side mounted fuel tanks and front mounted engine.

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

@Spartan96

DPG & battle count? 

also, why not drop fire ext instead of medkit? Does maus actually get lit? I didn't think it did 

Battle count was just past 250 first 80 games I uploaded Here but the interim ones were much worse and dropped my dpg quite a bit.

The last 30 or so this week saw me try again and finally obtain success.

Most of it was spotting because dpg is hard to keep at 4k plus

8 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

My first tier 10:

M8JneAr.jpg

I think I get bonus points for doing this during arty week. 2-3 arty every game. But then I guess I lose the bonus points because E5 is gud.

For some reason I started the T95 during arty week

Its going about as well as expected

3 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

Huh. I thought you 3 marked some T10s before.

Nah, I don't like tier 10 that much. Between all the high tier arty and alpha wagons parked around every corner I find it to be too passive and boring. And I'm not quite good enough at damage farming to three mark tier 10s quickly so it takes a while.

Wanted to train a new german HT crew for the Porsche line, had played that tank before MoE were in the game, and it's in the current top of the tree, so, why not ?

ghsNmo5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

so, why not ?

Because, you dumb cunt, omg, tier V during the holidays… The horror, the horror. Why am I imposing this on myself, I can't even.

7 hours ago, Kolni said:

qqlB0sf.jpg

JrDhEcH.jpg

pretty satisfied, could've had it at 75 but i choked and then i dropped from #1 global DPG to this casual DPG :feelsbad: 

especially considering the start i had:

vWdUTWU.jpg

Would say glad I could help, but I don't think you hit me :P

yYxX84M.jpg

I made it to 93.5% and then took 30 games to do the last 1.5% despite averaging almost 2700 DPG. I kept getting a decent game or two and then a trash game. At 26 games I was still at 93.5% and then had four decent games to actually finish it.

At least I made it to 150 games now so my Type 59 will be on the top DPG tables...