Jump to content
HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, DHP said:

In a tier 7 that doesn't carry all that well.. Holly crap.. 

It already has problems with LTTB and KV-13, any T7 HT and will have bigger trouble against literally any higher tier tank. #Sad

Edit: 115 damage gun, 3 second reload. All shots must count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I three-marked my first tank eva'! It was IS3. It was my first tier 8, and IS7 was my first tier 10, so I wanted it to be my first three marked tank. (and ofc because it's one of those that is easiest to 3-mark)

 

Yes, I know I am a baddie, please don't bully me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Churchill I; second third mark. I probably should move onto the CGC but I dont have the gun unlocked or the free xp so I might do the at7 and at15 first.

shot_004.jpg

shot_005.jpg

@zapyoug is the Churchill I bad enough to be considered an abomination?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Churchill I; second third mark. I probably should move onto the CGC but I dont have the gun unlocked or the free xp so I might do the at7 and at15 first.

shot_004.jpg

shot_005.jpg

@zapyoug is the Churchill I bad enough to be considered an abomination?

It sort of needs to be purged in fire

do either of the tier 6s that follow it and you get a cookie thou 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2016 at 10:28 PM, zapyoug said:

It sort of needs to be purged in fire

do either of the tier 6s that follow it and you get a cookie thou 

What type of cookie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have quite a few 3 marked tanks but most are tier 8 or lower. Few weeks back I finally 3 marked my first tier 9 which was the M46 Patton. Such an amazing tank. Probably the least stressful 3 mark I have ever had. 

s26xgyU.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First 3 Mark, Not that exciting, Just a easy clubber - 85 games

Am Thinking of 3 marking all  in line up to the is3, is that a good idea for my skill level?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/cX8Pp"><a href="//imgur.com/cX8Pp"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which one of these would you say was easiest and which was hardest to mark? Also which is the one you have the most fun playing? (as much as grinding credits can be fun)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Which one of these would you say was easiest and which was hardest to mark? Also which is the one you have the most fun playing? (as much as grinding credits can be fun)

Hardest:

Skorp (~80 games), then Mutz (~70), then M46 KR (~60) (all easy though)

Fun:

Skorp, M46 KR, Mutz

Wasn't really playing the Skorp to farm credits, ran Gas + Food for fun. 50% credit boosters are OP though, so I still made profit with that ridiculous setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quietly proud of marking a tier 6. French marks look so great with how bright they are.

jv03LBi.jpg

No one I know understands my love for the ARL. How do I convince them it's OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HabNab said:

Quietly proud of marking a tier 6. French marks look so great with how bright they are.

No one I know understands my love for the ARL. How do I convince them it's OP?

Grind it for me so I may try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...