HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

I doubt anyone will find this impressive, but I'm a fairly terrible player so it's hard for me. (My stats are borked, I like low tiers. I only pull just under 2k recent at tier 8 )  Thanks Gasai for providing me with more guides than I can count.

aYatWC.png

On 23/1/2017 at 9:54 PM, _Violence_ said:

I cry everytime

ugXpsX3.jpg

9oL9UJl.jpg

wow man you seem to be really good with tds, can you share some replays? the only TD i've marked is E4 because it's a heavy :doge:. Also our cancer tank marker, zapyoug rage sold AMX AC 48, so gj surviving that mark

8 hours ago, mati_14 said:

wow man you seem to be really good with tds, can you share some replays? the only TD i've marked is E4 because it's a heavy :doge:. Also our cancer tank marker, zapyoug rage sold AMX AC 48, so gj surviving that mark

I'm really just decent, there are many more players better than me. Congratz on the E4 marks. Yeah I can understand why people rage sold all their French TDs, it is really hard to hit anything. Aiming is terrible and worst of all the gun DP and bloom.

http://wotreplays.com/uploader/_Violence_/id/341902/version/50,53,51,49,48,46,44,43,41,39,38,37,36,35,34,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,16,14,15,13,19,18,20,17,21,47,45,42,40,52,33/level/8/type/4/tank/548-932/sort/uploaded_at.desc/

31 minutes ago, _Violence_ said:

I'm really just decent, there are many more players better than me. Congratz on the E4 marks. Yeah I can understand why people rage sold all their French TDs, it is really hard to hit anything. Aiming is terrible and worst of all the gun DP and bloom.

http://wotreplays.com/uploader/_Violence_/id/341902/version/50,53,51,49,48,46,44,43,41,39,38,37,36,35,34,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,16,14,15,13,19,18,20,17,21,47,45,42,40,52,33/level/8/type/4/tank/548-932/sort/uploaded_at.desc/

welp, probably but my biggest problem with TDs is positioning on certain maps, sometimes i just can't find the spots to farm enough dmg, or i end up farming it while the game is 3-10, E3 for example, i have 3.5k dpg but i've ended up many games with less than 1k, so i guess it's here where your replays will help me :fat:

tGZM8OT.jpg

Got this a while back, first and only 3 mark, am trying to 3rd mark spic and maybe my is-6(stuck at perma 2nd mark forever because i'm bad Kappa, even though i have like 65%wr on it after 3k battles running even mostly solo)
Still too shit to 3rd mark anything that is not a lt or above t7 i reckon MingLee

Someone make guides howto3rdmark tanks pls

edit: how the f do i close out the spoilers? never pls. all are listed one after the other, idk how forum code works now.

Because I have no idea what I've posted in the thread.... T10s and thoughts on difficulty.

50B:

uWIpSs5.jpg 

Moderately difficult. Very expensive due to APCR spam, but extremely fun when it goes right. Platooning with someone helped a lot because it prevents a lot of yolo-rush while you are reloading and spotting potential. 

IS-7:

LFcreXl.jpg 

The 2nd lowest expected, pretty easy to do as long as you know how to tame the gun (APCR+food+GLD). I still have a big soft spot for this tank because of how great it is at facerolling teams. Until your turret face gets penned by TD prem and you cry yourself to sleep. 

140:

IHoKCZs.jpg 

My most recent T10 3 moe, took ages to finally get it done. Only took an 8 game session or so that was pretty easy, but my games in this were always very polarized. I could walk away with 5k dealt and 2-3k assist, or 2k dmg at random. Maybe it's my play, maybe its the tank. Cupolas are fucking trash and need to burn in hell. 62A is a better pub tank by far. 

62A:

ZMFbazV.jpg 

Got this pretty soon before the 140 mark, maybe that made the 140 easier. A much more reliable platform to drive imo, lack of depression is unfortunately noticeable at times. But the better dispersion and turret armor means you can be greedier with hulldown spots, making farming a bit easier imo. 

215B:

SadTm7U.jpg 

By far the hardest 3 moe I have ever gotten. Cost 2-3m credits in APCR+food (replaced medkit) and several goal sessions to finally get it. Amazing when hulldown and you are maximizing the depression (when your cupola is hardest to hit), incredibly frustrating to play on open maps. Paper sides and rear turret makes hill poking very difficult, but if you find a good spot the DPM+VR means you are basically a medium without the speed. Mixed feelings about this still. 

E-100:

660D1gU.jpg

Facist box tank! I personally think this is one of the more under-appreciated tanks in the meta atm, considering that the combination of big alpha+big health pool+useable armor (provided you angle your turret properly) makes this one of the best defensive tanks in the game (Maus just isn't that scary, sry zap). Gun handling is way better than anyone expects, so mid-range snapshots are a breeze to pull off. Yes I run spall liner and 2 rep kits, call me crazy. This was my first 3 moe, done on christmas morning 2013. Had a really easy time just slow-playing it and calmly tearing pubbies to shreds. 

E-50M:

uxENUAy.jpg 

Facist ram-hammer from the heavens. Worst DPM of a regular T10 med, but counteracts this by having the best acc and best base pen. Who needs dpm when none of your shots ever miss? Faster than RU meds in a straight line, but still nimble enough out-maneuver heavies and TDs. This is probably my go-to tank whenever I'm having a bad session. <3 3 moe I just sorta got during a session after I noticed I was close, easy. 

Leo 1:

sA86pbI.jpg 

I finally put a crew back in this last month, and am really happy I did. It's by far the most fun tank to play, even if the "corridor meta" is somehow a thing. I stack VR on this because of how quick it can get to locations, and you get to outspot batchats who just hit the 450m cap and call it good. Bloom is trash, but the depression compensates nicely. 3 moe expected in this is high, but it is extremely easy to farm 2-3k spotting per game with how far ahead you can get of your team (=you spotting all pubbies first and your teammates 300m farming the hp). 

E5: 

PvOToae.jpg

Lowest T10 3 mark req, due to all of the pubbies who hear that "E5 is best T10 tank" and insist on rushing it. Not great at anything, but not bad at anything either. Very generalist heavy, likely any map you get will have you thinking "yes I can do well here". Ammo rack is surprisingly frustrating, and apparently the armor is too difficult for people to deal with. (Hint: shoot the lower half of the cupola when up close, even AP can go through consistently.)  

M48:

rySfySx.jpg 

1 word: Comfort. Amazing bloom, depression, dpm makes this tank by far one of the best T10 mediums. Yes the armor is trash and the profile is fucking huge, but who cares when you can do 180 no-scopes at 400m? Great fun on hilly maps, bloody terrible in cities. Also its slow. Like, really slow. Like, it can lose you games slow. Turns extremely quick, but you have to think much further in advance than other mediums due to how long repositioning takes. 3 moe wasn't too challenging, I think I got mine in just over 100 games at ~4100 dpg. 

9 hours ago, Sapros said:

-snip-

Wow 1 video, such quality sample size. The fact that he still doesn't load prem after the 1st bounce shows how truly skilled of a player this m103 was too.

4 hours ago, Kolni said:

gonna push for 100% marks when the buff hits, still by far the most frustrating mark yet.. i'm also not satisfied with the DPG at all, although the assisted is pretty dank... 

@zapyoug be proud of me

I still think the Jpe100 is way worse to play.

+points for actually marking pretty tenk though

evenifyoucanactuallyseethemarksbecuasegermanmarksareshit

P.S. if someone is interested to see the reqs for T10, and how my last few sessions looked like:

RzXuIOV.png

Wasn't that hard actually. It was going very slow, and in the end, 2 good matches in a row to jump almost 2 whole points :)