HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

1 hour ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

Holy shit, how do you do that.

I'm at 49% w/r 514 DPG after roughly the same # of battles (awesome for reverse padding, tho, 1220 wn8 lel)

Though I suspect having at least 6th sense would help.

My setup: Binocs, Rammer, GLD with Repairs, First Aid and Fire Extinguisher.

I always try to make enemies stay within my max spotting view range zone so I can later spot them when other teammates can't spot them (that is to gain assist damage). At times you are in big open maps and you can't shoot anything, try not fiddling with the gun but play more with your binocs and active "mini scout runs" from time to time. In city maps, try to stay at 2nd line so you can shoot the tracks while your front line team dish out all the damage (ez marks, ez assist).

EDIT: Crew skills: 6th, camo, BiA (if you can), deadeye (so that you destroy tracks easier), clutch breaking, designated target (if you are greedy for more assist damage)

On 3/5/2017 at 9:25 PM, BlackAdder said:

Few replays. Thanks.

It should be 4k+ dmg combine. U know lah fighting like Tier 9 tank.

O252u

On 3/5/2017 at 11:36 PM, leggasiini said:

Gld instead of Vstabs?

Ya i prefer GLD to reduce aim time and dispersion. VSTB is retarded and longer reduce aim time and troll accuracy. I dont want this for heavy and why heavy would like shoot on the move by using vstb.

23 hours ago, haglar said:

It only took 4 hours of 40% wr solo pub to go from 89% to 95% :dwarf::oscar: here is replay http://wotreplays.com/site/3403514#malinovka-haglar-object_140

gOTPTq2.jpg

since when did u finish?

what time u play?

3 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

Ya i prefer GLD to reduce aim time and dispersion. VSTB is retarded and longer reduce aim time and troll accuracy. I dont want this for heavy and why heavy would like shoot on the move by using vstb.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/449746-gld-vs-vstab-lets-end-the-misinformation/#topmost