HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

T54 mod 1. 

The new matchmaking has done wonders for this tank. Even without too much goldspam, & without food, I managed to 3-mark this thing:

hvbWGSu.jpg

the last battle:

RymGnp7.jpg

3H1a7Fu.jpg

Session progress:

the highest jump in moe progress was on that marked match. xvm yolo retards helped me so much in that one. Replay below, if someone is interested

Yes, but even in T10 matches, there are maximum 3 E100s, Mice or Types... before it could be a team full of them, and even goldspam wouldn't help much. Also i have learned to avoid areas where I will encounter heavy armor, so I didn't goldspam much at all. You see my loadout in the images, it's about 50/50, and rarely i used gold before spending the regular ammo 1st. 

Anyone interested in me making a replay pack? I'm not a top level player, so don't expect top level gameplay. :) 

Whelp, I've gone through the whole thread, and haven't seen my only tank I've 3 MoE'd represented...  so even though it's a Tier V shittank, I'll post it tonight when I get off of work.

Edit: Here it is!

F6FD6699467CE30C22260058D259684D15E35090

Regarding the rest, though... dayum... I need to up my game.

Edit II:  It'd pro'ly help if I stopped playing like a hyper-aggro and retarded pubbie.

Haven't seen this shitshow of a tank marked yet. Could be a fun little tank if it wasn't for the derp gun handling + shell speed + 120 HEAT combination

L2rqTsC.png

Also, after only 71 games, turns out the T25/2 is a very nice tank, even coming from the Hellcat. 

bJvw8k3.png

V8QWEZk.jpg

T4Koymm.jpg

AT

FUCKING

LAST

(Seriously, I'm the 5th guy on VbAddict by chally games played)

(Turns out optics and gld was a rather retarded setup, went all better when I switched to binocs & vents and toned the aggressiveness down a notch)

A lot of thanks to woe2you, whom I chanced upon during this most retarded of quests, for his moral support in the chat.

3GLt41R.jpg

no % wasted there.

Now _ and even though I've got the Charioteer already bought in the garage, since aeons, actually _ I'm considering doing something utterly retarded: you see, I haven't 3-marked the Archer.

3 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

Now _ and even though I've got the Charioteer already bought in the garage, since aeons, actually _ I'm considering doing something utterly retarded: you see, I haven't 3-marked the Archer.

Masochist.