HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

19 hours ago, _Violence_ said:

4.45 average tier, really?

I'll just assume you don't know better.

16 hours ago, Kolni said:

dont mind the meron

Well, the the Yang-Mill theory would see this differently :)

5 hours ago, EricBrogar said:

Well, the the Yang-Mill theory would see this differently :)

i dont see how extending a simple symmetry into a complex one has absolutely anything whatsoever to do with this but if you care to elaborate im all ears

on what you wrote though it really doesn't matter, if you are good enough to 3mark them without gold you are good enough to perform well above with it so why don't you? this is the game and your attitude towards it doesn't make sense since 3 marking is a competitive element to the game, and if you dont want to load gold then you're gimping yourself which goes against every sort of competition in history lol

if you care about 3 marks but still hold to your pub retard gold sucks values you are a walking paradox my friend

14 hours ago, Kolni said:

i guess i drove him off :doge: 

Not at all. But I spend my free time with my family most of the time :)

On 5/31/2019 at 2:25 PM, Kolni said:

i dont see how extending a simple symmetry into a complex one has absolutely anything whatsoever to do with this but if you care to elaborate im all ears

on what you wrote though it really doesn't matter, if you are good enough to 3mark them without gold you are good enough to perform well above with it so why don't you? this is the game and your attitude towards it doesn't make sense since 3 marking is a competitive element to the game, and if you dont want to load gold then you're gimping yourself which goes against every sort of competition in history lol

if you care about 3 marks but still hold to your pub retard gold sucks values you are a walking paradox my friend

You are no physicist, are you? It was a swipe at you for your previous post, regards your "meron".

For me it is narrow minded to assume someone is "gimping" him/herself by not using certain elements of the game.

I am just stunned how much efford you put into googling stuff and arguing on the internet :)

49 minutes ago, EricBrogar said:

Not at all. But I spend my free time with my family most of the time :)

You are no physicist, are you? It was a swipe at you for your previous post, regards your "meron".

For me it is narrow minded to assume someone is "gimping" him/herself by not using certain elements of the game.

I am just stunned how much efford you put into googling stuff and arguing on the internet :)

im not a physicist (which isn't actually important to this), i asked you to explain further so i could see the connection which you didn't so where does that leave us? i asked you to explain and you aren't, you're redirecting

would it be narrow minded to assume that someone is gimping themselves by not using one of their two legs to walk? i think it does, and while it's stretched to an extreme you are still presenting a similar thing. not using the tools at your disposal but instead working around it is the very definition of gimping yourself lol

i called you a meron because i think you are,  trying to shit talk other people without any evidence to support what you're saying along with obvious contradictions that a player that desires competition never would have. either you're lying about your skill level or you're actually a genuine meron, no other way for someone to do what you're doing

@EricBrogar As said 4.45 average tier doesn't make you a Tier 10 marks player at all. Think about it, you don't even own a Tier 10 vehicle and you make these rash comments. This topic is for people to show off their 3 marks achievements and proof, you came here for the opposite purpose. Reflect on yourself for once.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:29 PM, _Violence_ said:

Anyways, M10 RBFM done. Might be the first in ASIA server, never seen any pubs with the first mark yet.

vV1DDTO.jpg

4LiFhrR.jpg

which garage mod and camo is that? camo sexy af

On 6/21/2019 at 3:14 AM, Azcero said:

which garage mod and camo is that? camo sexy af

HMHM garage mod, Twitch style.

This one was quite the patience game, was quite difficult. Only need SU-100 to complete the entire Object 268 family.

MT3avBJ.jpg

4DJui2V.jpg

2eao31l.jpg

Long story short, in my recent clan, someone denounced my 59-pat in SH. Saying it was terrible, one of the worst meds around. Well, challenge accepted. While certainly not good, like a conventional T-44-Hundo, Type 59, or Lansen  -   this guy is certainly better than many tech tree tier 8 meds, being reasonable in most respects except the HP/T, making it kind of slow. 

Removing the top hat hatch would be nice though. 

Finally got the Progetto 46 3MoE. Took me a long time and damn near enoughh 4k average in the  last 2 days to get it - feels harder than a lot of tier 9s.

Hardest part of the grind was making something of the 15-2 roflstomps, particularly when you lose. So many tier 10 games where I had around 2.5k dmg and the next highest teammate was 1.5k.

shot_037.jpg

shot_035.jpg