HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

Have yet to buy any non-premium tanks back and go for marks, or even buy them back just to enjoy them.  I keep only some tier tens and tanks I'm grinding, along with the premium tanks I've bought or earned of course.  Someday I'll go back and buy tanks I enjoyed though, someday.  So I'm afraid all I have right now is a few premium tanks with three marks on them, but I do enjoy playing all three of these immensely.

45rYprV.jpg

2dG4oA5.jpg

5p7gojH.jpg

Did you remove all the shells from your scouts, so we dont see you drive them gold only? favicon.png

I just transferred the crew into the WZ-120 on Friday.  Removed everything because I can't play them with no crew.  I'll probably put the crew back in them once I'm done with the 120, doubt I'll be buying the 121.

FH28cdi.jpg

Apologies for potato, the T14 screenie was taken on my MacBook Air

X3cqCKp.jpg

As of right now, those are my only two tanks with three marks.  And I had to really work for it to get a 3rd on the Cromwell.  The T14 was easy peasy

My current 3rd mark projects are:  Type 59, Centurion 7/1, and T57 heavy.  I'm close to 2nd marks in all three since I've started trying to get a 3rd on them

Gratz! Idk is it harder than the STB?

The 140 requires a bit more damage, but it's also a more reliable tank. I've only played the STB on other people's account, but I'd say they are about equal.

STB is probably harder because of that gun handling. Though the armor isn't exactly reliable either.