HairlesMonkyBoy

The 3-mark Thread

BSX2QxQ.png

What the fuck already?! What stats did you pull off in it? This is going to be my goal once it drops on NA, right alongside with T-34-3 (a man can dream, right? ) 

What the fuck already?! What stats did you pull off in it? This is going to be my goal once it drops on NA, right alongside with T-34-3 (a man can dream, right? ) 

I needed a tad bit over 100 games to get the 3rd moe. Mainly because between games 30-70 I hit an absolute shit streak and dropped 700dpg from my peak. Was at 2990dpg at 30 games, then dropped to 2280 at 70. I'm now sitting at ~110 games and ~2400dpb.

ivr6SAe.jpg

It was matter of time until you posted it here :doge: 

One day ill actually take screenshots of my MoE and post it here .... one day.

3 Marks of Excellence (23 tanks and counting)

I added them all in an album as well :doge: 

Only if i had that many tanks in the garage.

T10:  E5/T62/140/IS7 - fuck the batchat, 907 is probably just a dream

T9: M46/Lorr40t( :doge: )/IS8 - T54 was played when i was bob, will rebuy, m103 was played before MoE existed :serb: 

T8: fuck T8 in general, IS6/Pershing is all i have here, IS5 would be 3 marked as well if it wasnt so fucking hard and the gun wasnt so derpy. All other prems are just not fun enough to grind MoE. Of "recent" grinds (because i barely grind) the IS3 didnt see 100 games with the BL-9 and the 13 90 is so baaaad.

Nothing below tier 8 has seen 100 games since MoE was introduced except the T37/T34-85/T-34. T3485 was a crew grind, so was T-34. T37 was done so im not bullied in T6 SH anymore for being pleb.

Story of my marks.

Only if i had that many tanks in the garage.

T10:  E5/T62/140/IS7 - fuck the batchat, 907 is probably just a dream

T9: M46/Lorr40t( :doge: )/IS8 - T54 was played when i was bob, will rebuy, m103 was played before MoE existed :serb: 

T8: fuck T8 in general, IS6/Pershing is all i have here, IS5 would be 3 marked as well if it wasnt so fucking hard and the gun wasnt so derpy. All other prems are just not fun enough to grind MoE. Of "recent" grinds (because i barely grind) the IS3 didnt see 100 games with the BL-9 and the 13 90 is so baaaad.

Nothing below tier 8 has seen 100 games since MoE was introduced except the T37/T34-85/T-34. T3485 was a crew grind, so was T-34. T37 was done so im not bullied in T6 SH anymore for being pleb.

Story of my marks.

Yeah I only do 3marks in T6's to show off in SH's too :serb: Can't be DMminions with only two marks on his Rudy :serb: 

I'm basically finished with all the T8's now except the JP2 that's already at 90% before rebuying it, and the T-54 Mod 1 on my own account. With those I'd have 15 in T8 which is probably a good place to move up to T9 and start grinding there. I only have T-54/E 50/Patton there which is Padders Delight :serb: 

I'm too shit to get tripple marks simply while grinding through a tank. A few days back I decided to try for my first 3 MOE on the Conq, due to it being fun (and even profitable) to play. The grind finished in style :)

qyMAilb.jpg

T57 was a pretty ez third mark. Only took 10 games to go from 90.9 -> 95.14% 

I got penned by an SU-14-2 in one of the games for ~1900, and set on fire by a Batchat arty in another for ~1300, so it could have been faster.

fml

T57 was a pretty ez third mark. Only took 10 games to go from 90.9 -> 95.14% 

I got penned by an SU-14-2 in one of the games for ~1900, and set on fire by a Batchat arty in another for ~1300, so it could have been faster.

jMEFtRV.jpg

72f28ba815.png

who cares about these marks on NA. I would be way more impressed if you did them on EU, using a FAME tag :disco:

who cares about these marks on NA. I would be way more impressed if you did them on EU, using a FAME tag :disco:

I thought it's impossible since you get banned every other game for "unsportsmanlike conduct".

I thought it's impossible since you get banned every other game for "unsportsmanlike conduct".

What a funny coincidence you should say that, as I was just banned for UC today.

Are you secretly a WG employee?

What a funny coincidence you should say that, as I was just banned for UC today.

Is this just a meme, or does this shit actually happen? I browsed X3N4's thread for a little while, saw some TKs and shit, all because of "fuck FAME". I can maybe get that that happens every once in a while, but mass reports and literally getting banned for playing the game? What the fuck?

Is this just a meme, or does this shit actually happen? I browsed X3N4's thread for a little while, saw some TKs and shit, all because of "fuck FAME". I can maybe get that that happens every once in a while, but mass reports and literally getting banned for playing the game? What the fuck?

FAME currently has 14 players banned for UC. It's very real. If a pubbie bounces a shell on your E5 turret you get reported, if you outplay someone you get reported, if you fire gold you get reported, if you're in a top clan you get reported.

It's a big issue currently, and I don't think they'll fix it anytime soon.

FAME currently has 14 players banned for UC. It's very real. If a pubbie bounces a shell on your E5 turret you get reported, if you outplay someone you get reported, if you fire gold you get reported, if you're in a top clan you get reported.

It's a big issue currently, and I don't think they'll fix it anytime soon.

How long has this been going on? Is it ever going to stop? Does FAME complain? I heard some bad shit about WG EU, but this would literally cause me to stop playing. Just like NEXON fucks their customers up the ass, there's only so much shit you can take from a company that just doesn't give a fuck.