HairlesMonkyBoy

The 3-mark Thread

WiygeUH.jpg

my dpg is literal shit and it still didn't even take 100 games on a reward, mark has updated as i had a -3% drop starting today and still wound up with plenty of games to spare

wound up fucking around doing fuck all for games 75-85 that barely did any progress so that's basically 10 games more i could've shaved off

dpg for last 50 was 4,1 at least but i think it's still outclassed by other T9 meds but there is no point to play a RU med on tier 9 again with this thing here, it's a 430 with a (bad) heat round, armour acts about the same too

i think it tops out at 4,5 ish but barry says 4,8 so idk

Xk2Btdq.png
Easiest 3 marks ever.

~1.2k DPG + 500 assist for 20-ish games
Inflated HP pool at tier 5 increases consistency and makes marking 5s even more of a breeze than usual

5 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

does that tank have black hole side armor going on like the is-3? i know literally nothing 

pretty much the same hull/design other than the frontal pike having better armor so in theory yes?

the armor was pretty decent during my experience. 

On 12/21/2020 at 11:29 PM, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

@Private_Miros i humbly ask that you abuse ur admin powers to rename this thread back the the 3 mark thread

seems the original poster came back to troll and changed the title 

why the fuck is the title normal now :rabble:

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

why the fuck is the title normal now :rabble:

What was the original title?

5 hours ago, sr360 said:

What was the original title?

Hairles made an alt, replied to the thread with "hi", then changed the title to "hi" from "Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence".

i have no idea why, probably brain damage

lAI61Zg.jpg

Oh hey I forgot about this thread. This tank is trash btw. It shoots potatoes so enjoy trying to hit things. On the other hand the mark reqs are so low jumped from 83 or so to 96 in one mediocre game. 3k to get the mark to stay still at in the high 90s so anything after is pure profit. 

59 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

@SchnitzelTruck 

what made you hate it so much? like honestly. 

ive seen a fare few people shit on it. while i on the other hand enjoyed it, enough to 3 mark it anyway. 

it felt quite comfy/capable to me 

The people shitting on it have played the T-10. Stepping into the IS-3-II you're guaranteed to think "wow this is a piece of shit" if you're coming from a tank that has 500vr, better acc, better turret, 50 more pen, 50 more alpha, and twice as mobile. They fill very similar roles, but one feels like it has a broken engine and dead commander.

It's honestly not terrible, its good enough to carry it's own weight without any trouble. But you're naturally going to compare it to its peers and sell it unless you take pride in collecting every tank.

19 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

The people shitting on it have played the T-10. Stepping into the IS-3-II you're guaranteed to think "wow this is a piece of shit" if you're coming from a tank that has 500vr, better acc, better turret, 50 more pen, 50 more alpha, and twice as mobile. They fill very similar roles, but one feels like it has a broken engine and dead commander.

It's honestly not terrible, its good enough to carry it's own weight without any trouble. But you're naturally going to compare it to its peers and sell it unless you take pride in collecting every tank.

well its been a very long time since ive played the T-10 so maybe thats why, since my expectations weren't really set that high after playing the tier 10 on Common Test before the release i was expecting the entire line to be hot garbage. but found the tier 8/9 to be way better tier for tier, compared to the 10 anyway. 

26 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

well its been a very long time since ive played the T-10 so maybe thats why, since my expectations weren't really set that high after playing the tier 10 on Common Test before the release i was expecting the entire line to be hot garbage. but found the tier 8/9 to be way better tier for tier, compared to the 10 anyway. 

Considering you did 3.7k dpg in the IS-3-II (you've improved a ton since I was last active) I think you'd do at least as good in the T-10 unless you were relying on the IS-3's hull armor. I agree the tier8/9 are better than the 10. Bad pen is just unworkable when your role is slow armored brawler.

Primarily, like everyone else, I love to bitch about tanks.