Tier V: Crusader

Tier IV: Ke-ho

Tier III: Pz1C > Cruiser Mk. II > LTP

Tier II: Fuck T18's.

Tier I: T1 Cunningham

Tier 10:  Don't have one yet

Tier 9:  E75

Tier 8:  Tiger II

Tier 7:  T25/2-Decent DPM, better gun/armor than the T20, and the same kind of APCR round.

Tier 6:  Hellcat.  Its basically a better T20 at tier 6, but without a lot of the maneuverability.

Tier 5:  Chaffee, because Chaffee

Tier 4:  M5 Stuart- lol how is this thing so good?

Tier 3:  Cruiser II-Because there's nothing like seeing a IIJ clubber and smashing his face in with one shot.

Tier 2:  Tetrarch-Because most people don't have it, and its a faster Cruiser III.

Tier 1:  Fuck this tier.

Tier X: STB-1 is love, STB-1 is life.

Tier IX: Conqueror because dat gun.

Tier VIII: T69 because its only weakness is lacklustre AP pen, which is resolved by the half-decent HEAT round.

Tier VII: Tiger because it's outrageously good at dealing damage, if not at taking it.

Tier VI: Type 64. Too much fun, only the FV304 comes close.

Tier V: Churchill III. Just drive forward and go pew pew pew.

Tier IV: Matilda. As above.

Tier III: Cruiser IV. Someone described it as a tier III Bat Chat, I agree.

Tier II: Tetrarch, but I never play it because fuck T18s.

Tier I: T1, obviously.

10: 62A

9: E 50 but I have a thing for ramming so thing go badly... 

8: Pershing, it's always been a fav

7: T20

6: E8 cause it's always been a great tank, and I have a thing for it in RL.

5: Beta Sherman, cause why not.

4: Lee I love doing well in it in then talking about how OP it is.

3: M2 Medium fun with derp

2: Don't have one

1: Don't have one

I: nope

II: still nope

III: T82, 'murican HEAT power

IV: SU-85B strenk, very strenk. Otherwise tier 4 is cancer.

V: ELC AMX, when you absolutely positively need to be invisible literally 100% of the time, accept no substitute

VI: fk this tier in particular, I hope all these tanks die a horrible death with lots of fire included

VII: T29

VIII: Object 416, big brother ELC with uber pew pew cannon of doom

IX:  Object 430-II, reverse-angle master race with impenetrable frontal armor when hull down. Despite what some may think, this thing is a master of hill play because of that rear mounted turret and respectable gun elevation. It just has its own way of abusing terrain that is unique to it.

X: 430 is the only X I have, so 430 it is. Plz buff, needs its DPM already.

Tier 10: Object 140 - It is my only tier 10 so...

Tier 9: E 75 - It is fun bullying your way around the battlefield.

Tier 8: Object 416 - Invisible assassin with a laser cannon.  I should really put a crew back in this.  

Tier 7: T-71 - not that this one should count.  If it doesn't count then T29.

Tier 6: ARL 44 - I love this tank, nearly 64% winrate.  

Tier 5: T-34: Somehow this tank just worked for me.

Tier 4: Luchs maybe, again scout MM.

Tier 3: Pz I C - so much fun

Tier 2: Tetrarch

Tier 1: T1 Cunningham - clipping out noobs is fun

• Tier X: Leo 1. Not much of a choice here since I only own own one, but it's a fun tank to play. It does feel a little anemic at times though. The mobility and gun depression as well as the good gun serve it well even in a brawl heavy environement.
  • Tier IX: 7/1, no questions asked. It's blend of attributes just seem to work so well for me.
  • Tier VIII: T69. Autoloading goodness on a good chasis.
  • Tier VII: A heavies tier. I don't play heavies much.
  • Tier VI: Cromwell. Low tier pubbies seem to have reaction times measured in actual seconds and the Cromwell is much better for beating their heads in in that respect than the Hellcat. In any case, the dpm to HP ratio of these tiers is really bad.
  • Tier V: T49. There's something to be said for being able to solo kill a KV-1S 2 mins into the game without getting spotted.

10 - Almost to the Bat Chat - It seems to do everything well

9 - I'm doing well in the IS-8 - Because I appear to be one of the rare people that sucks in the T54

8 - 1390 - So much Death, my win rate sucks because I didn't know how the F to play it for about 75 games

8 Lim - Type59 - $$$

7 - T29 - This is a real TANK

6 - M18 - Ninja Master of death, hope it is still usable after the nerf

5 - T49 - I dunno

4 - M8A1 - Mini Death Cat

3 - M22 - My First Premium

2 - T18 - 60+% win rate playing with my daughter and my guys are just barely 100% on the Primary Skills

1 - T62-A Sport - Does this count?

10 - None yet didn't beeline for a tier 10 and i have 2 tier 9's along with 6 tier 8's

9 - contest between E75 and ST-I... E75 wins but that's mainly because i already bought all of the upgrades.

8 - Used to be Tiger 2 but i had to sell it in order to have a half decent crew on the E75. Now it's... IS-3 i guess but i don't really like that tank

7 - Tiger P

6 - KV-2 for obvious reasons (like the fact i can't care less if i'm thrown into a tier 8 game or not)

5 - KV-1 My first heavy tank ever.

4 - none currently in the garage but if i were to buy one in order to platoon with a friend i'd grab a hetzer

3 - I don't like tier 3 tanks in general.

2 - I don't like tier 2 tanks in general (Aside of the T18 but i have shreds of decency and sold it).

1 - I have a Reichtractor for some odd reason but it has a 50% crew along with no equipement... or anything really. In fact i have no idea why i even keep it.

I'm going to cheat and pick 2. One for solo and one for platoon. 

Solo:

T10: E50M

T9: cent7/1

t8: pershing

t7: t29

Platooned:

T10: t110e5

t9: m103

t8: t32

t7: t29

They are all basically mobile tanks with usable armor and good gun handling. Other tanks work and work well but these work well on almost all the maps in all situations. 

T10 - Bat-Chat - mobility + auto-loader

T9   - VK4502B - ding, ding, ding, pre 9.2 - T54E1

T8   - ISU - BL10

T7   - AMX M4 45 - underrated APCR-spamming machine

T6   - VK3601H - still a good all-rounder, even after the nerf

T5   - Churhcill III - so much XP for doing nothing

T4   - PzB2 740(f) - always top tier when seal clubbing? Yes, please!

T3   - PzIIIA - good gun for tier 3 and crazy mobility

T2   - Tetrarch most of the time, Pz38H 735 (f) everytime they add premium with terrible pen.

T1   - T1 Cunningham - easy, only T1 I have due to Team Battles

T7   - AMX M4 45 - underrated APCR-spamming machine

I liked it (highest DPG/KPG of any of my 7s), and I am a 105mm gold spam apologist, but it's your TOP choice for the tier?

Explain why?

I see you have played the T29, the T-43, the T20 and the T71, all of which I like more.  

• Tier 10: ChaffeeIt's got the best matchmaking of any Tier 10 tank! 
  • Tier 9: AMX 13 90 - Tough but rewarding to use. 
  • Tier 8: T71 - Tiny little buzzsaw. 
  • Tier 8 Preferential: Type 59 - Still the best tank in the game. 
  • Tier 7: Henschel Tiger  - Iconic tank with some real strengths and drawbacks, making it a forever-fun tank to play. 
  • Tier 6: T-34-85 - I would buy this back in a heartbeat if I could only have one Tier 6. 
  • Tier 5: T-34 - A high-pen autoloader with a 77-round clip size? Yes please. 

Tier X:     IS7: Can be bouncy and hard to pen.  I like it

Tier IX:   UPDATE VK 45.02B Just got it and this thing though painful when stock is amazing when ELITE, with good side scraping and strong frontal armor it's my new love.  STI: Probably the hardest tier 9 to kill, always do well in it

Tier VIII:   RHM: Awesome damage with the top gun, uses to be the IS3 but I have renamed it the AR 3 (Ammo Rack)

Tier VII:   Toss up between the SU 152 or the Tiger I:  The 152 with the fast loading top gun always surprises the enemy when they think I have a 15 sec reload. the TIGER I since historical battles rolled in has been amazing.

Tier VI: Toss again KV-1S or Hellcat:  Going to hate it when thet nerf these.

Tier V: Stug III

Tier IV: Matilda

Tier III:  Gold Frech TD

Tier II: BT 2 or PZ II

Edited by Persus

I liked it (highest DPG/KPG of any of my 7s), and I am a 105mm gold spam apologist, but it's your TOP choice for the tier?

Explain why?

I see you have played the T29, the T-43, the T20 and the T71, all of which I like more.  

And appart from T-43, which I kinda liked too, I still have them in my garage. The thing with AMX is that for some reason noone in the battle thinks I am any threat with that tank and as a result they shoot / face another tank first.

Altogether for me T7 was probably the hardest one to choose, so many great vehicles.

The thing with AMX is that for some reason noone in the battle thinks I am any threat with that tank and as a result they shoot / face another tank first.

I noticed that many people exposed them self to me, presumably unaware of the hurt they were about to take.  

It was amusing to be underestimated, but personally, it was too painful on non-brawly maps.  

To coincide with the new brawl-centric meta, my new staples:

• Tier 10: STB-1 - DPM and mobility with the depression to work terrain. Plan to replace this with the T110E5 once I unlock it.
  • Tier 9: WZ-111 model 1-4 - 490 alpha on a mobile platform with a well armored turret and workable hull armor. Dat brawling.
  • Tier 8: T34 - Lots of penetration, an unobtainium turret, and prints credits. Great tank for relaxing.
  • Tier 8 Preferential: IS-6 - Terrific armor and a fat alpha punch. Too bad it's so reliant on goldspam.
  • Tier 7: T20 - Mobility, great soft stats, and a terrific APCR round make this tank useful even when it faces tier 9s.
  • Tier 6: T-34-85 - DPM, sidescraping, a decently bouncy turret with workable depression, and camo make this tank a beast in any situation.
  • Tier 5: StuG III Ausf. G - Takes a huge chunk of the enemy's health every three and a half seconds and is quite mobile for a casemate.

Seriously, that WZ-111 is damned good.

Now that the new scouts are out and along with the recent boost to low tier premium crew XP earnings, I'm going to have to have two lists of staple tanks: one for scouts and one for brawlers. Here's my staples, listed by effective battle tier:

Dem Scouts
Tier 10: Leopard 1 - Low-end torque, agility, and a decent alpha punch make the Leo workable in brawly situations when you can take cover behind a friendly anchor tank.
Tier 9: Spahpanzer Ru 251 - High top speed, great camo, terrific fire control, and DPM without an autoloader means I finally had to retire my WZ-132.
Tier 8: LTTB - It's a racecar with a railgun that features nearly best-in-class DPM and AP penetration.
Tier 7/8 preferential: Type 64 - The retirement home for my WZ-132 crew. Great top speed and a DPM machine with great fire control. Makes bank in tier 6 strongholds.

Dem Brawlers
Tier 9: WZ-111 model 1-4 - It's a medium with no camo, a boomstick, and a nearly impenetrable turret. The tank personification of "suprise, motherfucka!"
Tier 8: 110 - One of the most comfortable guns on a brawler with an awesome APCR round for when it winds up fighting against tier 10s.
Tier 8 preferential: IS-6 - The king of damage blocked by armor. The IS-6 can strong arm most any tank.

Dem Sealclubbers
Tier 6: Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm - Nearly best-in-class armor combined with one of the most accurate guns in its tier makes it very easy to grind credits and crew XP.
Tier 5: T-25 - One of the fastest mediums in its tier makes it very easy to abuse minimap awareness when you go a-clubbin'.

Tier 10: E-100. It's the only one I've got at the moment anyway but I swear I'll get around to actually playing it one of these days.

Tier 9: E-75, my fave tank in the game. So comfy, so bouncy.

Tier 8: IS-3, I love it.

Tier 7: T29, best tank at the tier and has been super fun since they introduced it.

Tier 6: KV-2 normally, although I don't actually have one on me right now. Too much fun and is high on my buy-back list.

Tier 5: BDR. Fuck all the haters, I always loved this tank.

Tier 9:  E75

Tier 8:  Tiger II

Tier 7:  T25/2-Decent DPM, better gun/armor than the T20, and the same kind of APCR round.

Tier 6:  Hellcat.  Its basically a better T20 at tier 6, but without a lot of the maneuverability.

Tier 5:  Chaffee, because Chaffee

Tier 4:  M5 Stuart- lol how is this thing so good?

Tier 3:  Cruiser II-Because there's nothing like seeing a IIJ clubber and smashing his face in with one shot.

Tier 2:  Tetrarch-Because most people don't have it, and its a faster Cruiser III.

Updated for the new patch

Tier 9:  E75 E-50  Just got it, free XPed to the gun.  It's amazing, and a lot more fun than playing a slow heavy.

Tier 8:  Tiger II It's still fun, but this spot goes to my 13 90.  There's nothing quite like clipping out some poor TD before he can reload.

Pref 8: FCM 50t: Speed, gun, and pref MM.  What more do you want?

Tier 6:  Hellcat.  Its basically a better T20 at tier 6, but without a lot of the maneuverability.  Still my favorite 6, although T37 is close.

Tier 5:  Chaffee, because Chaffee  Yet another tank ruined in the patch.  Replaced by ELC AMX as my favorite T5, because 90mm.

Tier 4:  M5 Stuart- lol how is this thing so good? Stuart got fucked in the ass, GG was close.  T-28 is now back as my favorite T4, that 57mm is hilarious and the accuracy is great.

Tier 10

HT IS-7

MT Object 140

Tier 9

HT ST-I

MT Object 430 II

Tier 8

HT IS-3

MT Object 416

Tier 7

HT T29