So, a bit of a different feel, IMO, to my WOT YouTube channel

When I was scouring YouTube back in my very sucky days, I would search endlessly for what it would take to get a Mastery Badge in certain tanks. Hard to find at times, and more often than not they were in Russian. So that was no help for me. 

Remembering that, I started my WOT YT channel just with some replays recorded without any of my input. Pure game. And some of the battles were great, but lacked some personality to them. Just watching a replay is boring. 

So, figured out how to record my voice along with the replay. 

Worked out thus far, some good results, great battles, and growing content

Now for some additional content, I've started recording live action at more or less the request of some MIT/MM folks. I'm not going to try and be the be all end all resource for great players. My goal is simply to be some solid food for growing but frustrated players who are

1) Unsure how to deploy their tanks either at the beginning, middle, or end of a battle

2) Thought processes on engagements and flows of a battle

3) Unsure how to play their tank on certain maps (i.e scouts on a city map)

As of right now, I have a bunch of Mastery Badges but a few battles I recorded live over the last few days, including a really fun one on Karkov in my WZ 131!

While this content may not be suited for a lot of the upper players here, it could still be a great resource, IMO, for newer players who make it to WOTLabs. Enjoy!

Edited by TheMarine0341

Nice videos! It might have just been my awful hearing, but the sound seemed very low. I had to max my PC and YT sound to be able to hear it.  That didn't diminish the quality though. I was thinking about doing a few of my own, mostly in the Obj. 416, but that'll have to wait until I actually learn how to make proper videos. In the meantime, take a +1 and a sub. 

Nice videos! It might have just been my awful hearing, but the sound seemed very low. I had to max my PC and YT sound to be able to hear it.  That didn't diminish the quality though. I was thinking about doing a few of my own, mostly in the Obj. 416, but that'll have to wait until I actually learn how to make proper videos. In the meantime, take a +1 and a sub. 

Playing the T-54 and Obj 140 for 650 games combined has completely ruined the 416 for me.  Before the T-54, I loved the 416 and did well with it (by my standards).  Now when I take it out, I have no idea what to do with it.  I need 1-2 more games to elite it, then it's probably going to be sold. 

Intro was too short.  You need at least a 90 second, full CGI intro video to be a legit youtuber (heh). 

But great play.  Again, thanks for explaining the thought processes.

Thanks dude!

I have 5 more videos which are being processed now, 4 mastery and 1 decisions... 1 of those mastery badges would have been a *decisions* battle as well but I was still messing with OBS and messed up the mic! But, the decisions video Im freaking 1 freaking second away from earning my first Kalobanovs!

This weekend Im going to stock up on content. Final semester starts on Monday (started my college experience back in 2002... fml, 12 years to finish?!) and Im getting a bit burned out on this game atm anyway. Mastery badge battles will slow down, but I'll try and get "Decisions" content out 2-3 times a week. Only going to have time to play on the weekends now, and Fridays will probably be the only day I play more than 2 hours