Sorphius

ze FOXEY Ladies Skirmish Team

The FOXEY team  has three open spots as of this writing.  Looking for people with standard CW meds and heavies + OP nines.  Variety is good since the map (and therefor tank lineup) changes every night.  Average wn8 of people on the team is currently ~2000.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested AND can make it most/all of the nights.

I wouldn't mind snagging a spot, only issue i have with attendance would be friday and monday I need to be playing in open league playoffs but i can make any other day if i need to.  I have Bat, IS7, 140, 50B, and a shit crew IS4 for 10s, and T54, T54E1 for dem OP t9s.

Tanks: 50B, IS7, Leopard 1, T62A, Obj. 140, E-75, T-54 and Leopard PT A.

I have issue with attendance on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (Working double shift won't be on till ~9:45 EST)

why you change pw sorph :( just because i cant stand a few people in skype doesn't mean im not here

Had a few skrebz blacklisted people who knew it.  Check your PM.

I wouldn't mind snagging a spot, only issue i have with attendance would be friday and monday I need to be playing in open league playoffs but i can make any other day if i need to.  I have Bat, IS7, 140, 50B, and a shit crew IS4 for 10s, and T54, T54E1 for dem OP t9s.

We'll actually be in the open league playoffs Mon/Fri too.  We're just banking on our battles ending before the tourney starts. :smug:

Tanks: 50B, IS7, Leopard 1, T62A, Obj. 140, E-75, T-54 and Leopard PT A.

I have issue with attendance on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (Working double shift won't be on till ~9:45)

Is that 9:45 EST? CST? MST? PST?

We'll actually be in the open league playoffs Mon/Fri too.  We're just banking on our battles ending before the tourney starts. :smug:

Perfect way for me to figure out your playstyle for when we eventually fight you guys on monday! :P

We'll actually be in the open league playoffs Mon/Fri too. We're just banking on our battles ending before the tourney starts. :smug:

Is that 9:45 EST? CST? MST? PST?

EST, sorry forgot to mention time zone.