Moosetraxx

Grinding/Learning at tier 8

Hi, I'm playing my KV-5 exclusively to grind out the 6 million silver I need for my obj 140.  Just wondering if anyone out there wants to platoon at tier 8 and teach me some stuff along the way, looking for high greens/blues, that's where I'll gain knowledge at this point.

Thanks!

-Moose

If you haven't already, search for the wotlabs in game channel and see if anyone wants to there.

Depending how my schedule worms out this week I might be able to, I'm not expecting to be on till maybe Saturday. 

im nearly always ok with platooning pref 8s.  iunno about the "teaching", never driven a kv-5.  I should warn you my worst skill is hp preservation.

Considering I've got some credit grinding to do myself, and I own a KV-5 and arguably it's my best tank, I'd be up for some platooning. Add me to your friends list and send me a platoon invite if you see me on. Depending on what time it is, I may have to run for some sort of organized play, but I'd platoon if I'm not busy.