hello all, been here lurking a month or so , never saw anyone with low stats posting on the few threads i read, so was a bit ashamed to have my stats show here. just read the giveaway thread and saw someone worse than me, tho he has far less battles (yes im that kind of terrible).

hope to pick up a few tips  while im here.

Looking at your stats from last night, you played an average tier of 8, yet you averaged less than 500 damage per game.    That's 1-2 shots per game. 

Upload some replays to wotreplays.  Pick your favorite tank, then pick 2 games you did well in and 2 games that are more typical of how you play.

never saw anyone with low stats posting on the few threads i read, so was a bit ashamed to have my stats show here.

Don't be. It literally does not matter what your stats are, as long as you are here looking to improve them.

You may be playing over your tier.  Last night your avg. tier was over 8.  I find that when you get to tier 7, the players get decidedly more difficult to deal with.

Some would say play over your tier to learn more but I feel that there's enough for me to learn below tier 8.

Then again, what do I know?

Better late than never. What do you think is the biggest problem with your play?

drinking, lol. i play kindof socially with a few friends on ts in the evenins after work

Looking at your stats from last night, you played an average tier of 8, yet you averaged less than 500 damage per game.    That's 1-2 shots per game. 

Upload some replays to wotreplays.  Pick your favorite tank, then pick 2 games you did well in and 2 games that are more typical of how you play.

i aim to do at least 1500 per battle , but its the ones where i die straight away without doing anything that puts my average down i think.

clan mates say i have a habit of charging in and dieing like i noob, perhaps i should start listening.

my aim is very poor lately. i fire sometimes and straight away know it will not pen, i think i get a bit excited and forget all the stuff i know to do, and not to.what makes me mad with myself is i even have a realtime (true armour thickness) penetration indicator,

also lost track of the tanks im up against over recent updates.