• Aier
    • Dahuta
    • Eanna
    • Kyprosa
    • Melisara
    • Orchidna
    • Shatigon
    • No

How fast is fast? My playing time is approximately an hour or two a day; are we talking a month or what to get to PvP?

How fast is fast? My playing time is approximately an hour or two a day; are we talking a month or what to get to PvP?

I got to level 15 in 4 hours played. I can see getting to 30 in something like 15 hours. I was going slow that first time. I started a new toon on EU last night (NA was all queued?!?!) and was level 9 in 45 minutes.

I'll have to check my played on my different characters. The second time through was very fast compared to my first bumbling around. Also picking a good skill setup helps instead of derping it, lol.

RIP the servers last night though. I tried playing around 10pm central and the lag seemed ridiculous with all the people flooding in for OB. Expected it at least.

Haven't looked at the MP, I'll have to check it out on my break this morning.

Did I see right that Workers Comp pots are 10 loyalty tokens? That means you could get one every two days if you were running prem. Seems like a pretty good value on top of the other boosts that prem gives you.

A buddy and I will be giving it a shot once it goes live. Played for a bit during a beta weekend and it really does seem much more open than most MMOs which I've missed. I remember hearing from some giving examples of how the game is as being somewhat like release SWG which was by far one of my favorites back in the day but trying to not let it overhype the game as any new MMO released lately has been a pretty big letdown.

Any idea on if there will be a server people will congregate on or not?

The lack of a bordeless/fullscreen windowed mode is bothering me.

And does anyone know how to prevent items you can use from auto-adding themselves to action bars when you receive/use them?

In the middle of packing for a move, but I still think I'll get the smallest starter pack just for kicks tomorrow. Ugh, talk about terrible timing, lol.

Same kind of thing happened to me in Warhammer Online. Was all set for the release... then right as it happened, had to leave town for ~7 days to attend a funeral.

So now that ArcheAge has officially launched, who's playing it and on what servers?

Will play in 3 weeks... Maybe on Aranzeb or Kiryos? Let the rush and queues clear out. Plus, no need to get in now because no more land available anywhere.

Also, did everyone see the new packs? They changed EVERYTHING about them.

Friend who got on early tells me one server, sit in queue for 2 hours, find out it was a different one and had to sit it in for an additional 3. At least my account apparently has the bug where I got free patron so I got that going for me. I've only gotten to level 12 due to the whole sitting in queue for 5 hours and done what I did during a beta weekend but things could be interesting. We're currently on the server Naima as CT races and have no idea what we're even going to attempt to do, mostly just for something to play and get a break from WoT entirely.

edit: rip free patron, got fixed

So, I've been in queue for Kyrios since 2200 EDT last night... it's now 0200. 4 hours in queue...

Is it worth it?

Thank gods my computer can run BL2 at the same time. ^_^

So, I've been in queue for Kyrios since 2200 EDT last night... it's now 0200. 4 hours in queue...

Is it worth it?

Thank gods my computer can run BL2 at the same time. ^_^

FWIW, Kyrios is the most crowded server. That bodes well for it in the long run, but for the first few weeks this is going to be par for the course.

FWIW, Kyrios is the most crowded server. That bodes well for it in the long run, but for the first few weeks this is going to be par for the course.

Well, glad I know that now... checked this morning, only 3 servers NOT at queue status.  I see we've got some on Inoch, some on Tahyang, and Bronto is much like me... WHERE should I go?

Well, glad I know that now... checked this morning, only 3 servers NOT at queue status.  I see we've got some on Inoch, some on Tahyang, and Bronto is much like me... WHERE should I go?

Someone make a poll to find out where Wotlabbers want to go! Can Roku add one to this thread?

I don't know what servers are available. I remember playing on Aranzeb during beta. It was always full.

Added le poll. Took the servers from http://www.archeagestatus.com/

Interesting that the servers have a bias listed.

So, Thayang seems my best option... since I'll be able to mess with Role-players there. ^_^

So, should we vote on preferred, or where we are actually at?  Not like I'll be doing anything with it until Monday at least, drill this weekend.

Are any of you guys subscribers? If you are, what's your queue times like during NA peak hours (evenings/weekends)? 

I expected to get long queues as F2P, but when I get queues of >1k people at 1AM  and 500+ at 3AM on Inoch (second newest NA server), it's really starting to piss me off. 

Well, can't vote in poll, since you have to have a vote on each question now...

Anyways, I'm on the Eastern continent on Calleil - rolled a Firran with Blade/Melee thing, grabbing Stealth/Sneaky as well, unsure on 3rd. This'll be my primary, so I'm trying for something that can PvE/Solo fairly well.

Also have an alt on the Western continent on Lucius - think it's the non-Elven race, and either Necro or Magey