Storm

[SEA] Looking for platoon mates

Hi all, I am looking for people to play with, mainly at tier 7-10 but I don't mind a few games in the lower tiers (but no lower than 5 unless Pz.B2). I am not fussed too much about stats just so long as your recent is dark green or better.

I am usually on after 7pm SG time and I can use TS if requested.   :)

im always looking for good mentors, i have a fairly good understanding of med gameplay which is where most of my work is done. hit me up whenever bloke

What the hell Val. I look away for a bit and you are suddenly dark purple. I'll usually accept any invite as long as I'm not already with someone else.

Not the best@tanks on SEA but I but play pretty regularly and always looking for new people to learn from.

Power of love is also a baddie.

Anyone feel free to invite, if we haven't tooned before tho just PM me real quick letting me know you're from wotlabs. I get random invites sometimes that I just ignore.

LUCK confirmed baddie clan

im always looking for good mentors, i have a fairly good understanding of med gameplay which is where most of my work is done. hit me up whenever bloke

Will do.

What the hell Val. I look away for a bit and you are suddenly dark purple. I'll usually accept any invite as long as I'm not already with someone else.

Val stole my dark purple hax and isn't giving them back.   :<

I will start sending invites too.

anyone here is allowed to send me invites :P

Sorry for the RQ, the red menace had gotten on my nerve that day.

Not the best@tanks on SEA but I but play pretty regularly and always looking for new people to learn from.

No problem, just please no arty, makes carrying those close games a bit harder.

Power of love is also a baddie.

LUCK confirmed baddie clan

Stahp hating, you're just mad cuz bad.

Don't listen to this guy, his clan is terrible, platoon with me instead.

Somehow managed to get my quotes out of order, I shall platoon moar.

If any of you want to use TS just mention it but don't expect me to talk a lot (I'm normally fairly quiet).

Not the best player on SEA by far but I'm looking to get better and learn as much as I can. So feel free to send me an invite, if not, it's cool. I'm just simply looking for people to plat up with and get better.

Bumped for love..... and cause I am looking to start plontooning up again.

Mainly tier 6, 5 and limited MM 8 at the moment as I push through the tiers and build crews.

:armoredcar: