• EU
    • SEA
  2. 2. Easiest tank class?

• TD
    • SPG
    • HT
    • MT
    • LT

So I was thinking, which server do you think is easiest to win? Same question for tank classes.

Thinking about solo, if you have platoons in mind you can post a reply, but please dont vote.

Personal opinions are fine, dont flame.

I have only played on the NA server and the test server, so I don't really feel qualified to answer the first question.

As for easiest tank class in order of easiness from most to least: arty, TDs, heavies, mediums, lights IMO. NVM easiest to win in, not play, my bad. I would say either mediums or heavies have the most carry potential. I would probably say in general mediums for tier 10 and heavies for below.

Garbad wants to say something too in this thread, but he's still looking for ways to say it without appearing like a crazed drug addict.

In summary he thinks it's silly to voice an opinion on this matter, because of the small sample size and the influence of stereotypes and emotions of the voters.

Voted RU, but thats based pure on test server and some videos i saw (like WG RNG, EU bads are ``not so smart``, but that stupid / reckless?)

for class, MT, they are the best if you wanna win solo, HT beiing a very close second (better for platoons though, but solo, lack of mobility will lead to more defeats as lack of armor, in platoons, mobility gets covered by platoon so heavy > med in platoon)

td third light 4 arty last, ratio something like 100 - 99 - 90 - 80 - 70

Considering the fact that there are few people that have played on multiple servers and are actually qualified to give an opinion, how quickly everyone else that posts will turn this nationalistic, and how inane it would be to assign a carrying ability value to an entire class, this thread has no point.

Sign in to follow this