SolaceRapier

Should I consider joining a clan?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join a clan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Stop being a hosewhacker and become a unicum

So I'm looking into joining a clan, right now as my recent WN8 says, I'm getting better at WOT and since I joined the WoTLabs forums my WN8 has gone up from 480-514 in just 2 weeks and only about maybe 5-8 days total playing time.  So I was thinking of joining a clan, probably a training clan to get that up, and to make me a better player overall and to prepare me to join a main clan that participates in Clan Wars and Stronkholds.  I just remember though, I'm a volunteer firefighter, so if my pager goes off in the middle of while I'm playing in Clan Wars, then my team would lose a player and possibly cost them in the end.  Because of this I'm unsure whether or not to join a clan or not.  Opinions?

Try M-I-T, I don't think they do CW yet but I'm pretty sure they play strongholds and are actually a player development organisation.

Should I message one of the recruiters and express interest? 

Well, it'll probably work out better than just calling them names.

Well, it'll probably work out better than just calling them names.

I see that MIT is invite only but I don't know if I should message a recruiter or have them discover me.

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000013001-M-I-T/#wot&mt_order_by=-role_hierarchy

There's the page. Give them a buzz :)

I see that MIT is invite only but I don't know if I should message a recruiter or have them discover me.

Message them. They might say yes, they might say no, but they won't say either if they don't know you're interested.

So I'm looking into joining a clan, right now as my recent WN8 says, I'm getting better at WOT and since I joined the WoTLabs forums my WN8 has gone up from 480-514 in just 2 weeks and only about maybe 5-8 days total playing time.  So I was thinking of joining a clan, probably a training clan to get that up, and to make me a better player overall and to prepare me to join a main clan that participates in Clan Wars and Stronkholds.  I just remember though, I'm a volunteer firefighter, so if my pager goes off in the middle of while I'm playing in Clan Wars, then my team would lose a player and possibly cost them in the end.  Because of this I'm unsure whether or not to join a clan or not.  Opinions?

I would encourage you to apply to M-I-T.  We are full at the moment except for referrals and you can list me if you like (I am no recruiter, just a troop like the rest and a new recruit as well.)  M--M is our CW group and PityFool got it spot on; M-I-T is a development/training/learning clan and we do strongholds quite a bit.  They've helped me a great deal and having access to folks like Bob Ross (he's from G and doing a lot of training ops) edit: can't forget Marine either, and other really good folks to learn from in training rooms and training platoons is just a slam dunk win.

Come on by our TS if you like and you can check out our site and fill out an app if you want 

TS:m--m.enjinvoice.com

Site: http://m--m.enjin.com/

edit: if you get Kazz as your recruiter, tell him you are very interested in Strongholds but only if he is calling the match :P

Edited by StephenHopkins

You should hop onto M-I-T TS and run some toons. That'll help you get to know the clan and vice versa.

i ve always been wondering if there is a clan like M-I-T on EU server? i would like to be able to join a clan with at least a few blues and until now i ve only been able to find clans for which your stats have to be higher then mine. the clan that i am in now has everything from deepred to orange lel

i ve always been wondering if there is a clan like M-I-T on EU server? i would like to be able to join a clan with at least a few blues and until now i ve only been able to find clans for which your stats have to be higher then mine. the clan that i am in now has everything from deepred to orange lel

QSF on EU is quite well developped with 5 sub-clans for various levels of player. You can move up through the subclans as you get better.

http://quickybaby.com/forums/2

SGTA used to have similar goals I thinkink. Not sure how it worked out.

Gonna apply, see if they want to accept me. Thx!

I would encourage you to apply to M-I-T.  We are full at the moment except for referrals and you can list me if you like (I am no recruiter, just a troop like the rest and a new recruit as well.)  M--M is our CW group and PityFool got it spot on; M-I-T is a development/training/learning clan and we do strongholds quite a bit.  They've helped me a great deal and having access to folks like Bob Ross (he's from G and doing a lot of training ops) edit: can't forget Marine either, and other really good folks to learn from in training rooms and training platoons is just a slam dunk win.

Come on by our TS if you like and you can check out our site and fill out an app if you want 

TS:m--m.enjinvoice.com

Site: http://m--m.enjin.com/

edit: if you get Kazz as your recruiter, tell him you are very interested in Strongholds but only if he is calling the match :P

Is hopping into TS an open invitation to anyone who wants to get better? I'd love to toon up and learn but don't want to get a rep as a party crasher.

Is hopping into TS an open invitation to anyone who wants to get better? I'd love to toon up and learn but don't want to get a rep as a party crasher.

Yes, hopping on TS is an open invite to any wanting to get better. Toon' with our guys and get to know us. If you want still drop an app and get on our list. You can even join our training events if there is space available, including the Bob R0ss events.

Yes, hopping on TS is an open invite to any wanting to get better. Toon' with our guys and get to know us. If you want still drop an app and get on our list. You can even join our training events if there is space available, including the Bob R0ss events.

^^absolutely this. come on by

If I may ask is anyone able to come and join that TS by chance?

Thanks in advance,

MourDeib

Try one of the rddt casual clans that well give you access to playing with some better players both in those clans and in other reddit clans. Hit me up on reddit ts to help you get sorted.

Check us out on Teamspeak at redditwot.ts.nfoservers.com

Least I can do is get you pointed in the right direction.