Sign in to follow this  
DMan360

Browsing for Tourney Clan/Team

I have somewhat lost interest in CW and now only do tournaments. This isn't a direct "looking for clan" post, but I'm just wondering what tourney clans are out there and what my options are. If people can drop some names down or if it's a recruiter, that would be great, just PM me. Again, am only browsing right now and I won't commit right away, but I definitely will in the near future.

Mostly looking for an organized tourney clan with a good amount of callers that is serious and does pretty well. I do call myself, but I am new and inexperienced so help would be greatly appreciated. I don't care much about stats for this, mostly how well the team performs (which may or may not correlate with stats, I have seen weaker players perform very well together and stronger players quite poorly). 

PM me if interested. Again, just seeing what's out there as not many is said about tourney clans. Thanks.

LIMBO is a clan that fits your needs. Here's our official recruitment thread. We regularly field a team or two in most skirmishes and typically land in the top 10% for the group stage and end up fairly high in the brackets in the Alpha playoffs. We do pretty much everything that isn't clan wars: lots of pontoons, strungholes, and tourneys abound.

Hop on our teamspeak (limbo.teamspeak3.com) and poke a recruiter or officer and we'll get the evaluatin' begun!