Hey guys!

I posted a help topic at the official forums, and I was told to check this place out. So here I am.

I am looking to improve, the first reply to my thread said I appear to be flat lining.

So any and all help is appreciated.

welcome, one thing you can do right now is post up a few recent battles you've had with none cherry picked and someone can review them. 

One thing I've noticed is that you're average tier is going up but your average damage isn't rising proportionally like it should be. You might be playing too high of a tier to be playing at the same level and you'll be punished a lot more at end tiers for mistakes. I'd go back and look through your recent replays yourself too and try to find any mistakes that you made or how you could have played it better that time. Reading through the map guides and watching some of the replays posted in the "has awsome replays" section really helped me, watching the sponsored streams will help too.  

Edited by deathmachine16

welcome, one thing you can do right now is post up a few recent battles you've had with none cherry picked and someone can review them. 

One thing I've noticed is that you're average tier is going up but your average damage isn't rising proportionally like it should be. You might be playing too high of a tier to be playing at the same level and you'll be punished a lot more at end tiers for mistakes. I'd go back and look through your recent replays yourself too and try to find any mistakes that you made or how you could have played it better that time. Reading through the map guides and watching some of the replays posted in the "has awsome replays" section really helped me, watching the sponsored streams will help too.  

I'll post some replays tonight when I get off of work. I won't cherry pick as you say.

Thanks

Okay,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this. I will post those replays tonight if deathmachine an dothers are still willing to help.

I seem to be bouncing between 1562 and 1567 and right now I am at 1561 WN8.

Thanks

Welcome great forum here take advantage of it, it will help you!

What this man says is accurate no RNG involved :thumbup:  

I generally pick up new stuff everyday on here or have things clarified I thought I had figgered out.

FTFY

Shfty©

So should I sell my artillery? I have the GWE100 and the BC 155 55

Welcome, I would suggest to check out the gameplay replays and mechanics areas.

GOod luck on improving :)

Which mechanics should I focus on? Can you recommend any game play video or authors of the video that would you and most others consider the correct route?