SmalltalkJava

AT 7 Mastery.

I've been grinding out my E-75, and it wasn't going well so i loaded up my AT-7 and took it for a spin.  Turned out to be a good decision, it broke my grinding rut, and I had a monster game in it yesterday. 

I was on live oaks, and it went very well.   This was almost my highest exp game ever including premium.  I had a lot of close up brawling on the north west end of the map by the houses.   The opfors kept trying to get me to suck into the town area so I wouldn't be covered by my sniping friendlies.  But I didn’t bite, and the exp racked up.   My friendlies did a good job lobbing lead down range .

Pic 1:

2a9e5qs.jpg

Pict 2:

33xghdw.jpg

Keep on tanking.

The AT-7 ( given the right map and right tier ) is an amazing tank destoryer , before I bought the AT-15a and got the crew skills from the 1st to the 4th crew skills

- was my favourite tank destroyer , despite poor gun depression and woeful gun elevation  - the Type A 20pdr gun really hit hard and hit fast

This should be a really good demonstration , that if you have a really good crew ( with 100% bia and full repairs ) , the AT-7 can make a real impact on a game

Played it for the first time since long. Did they nerf the armor at any point?

Had a battle and 300WN8 tier 7 tanks where penning me with every single shot from 300m away...

12 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

Played it for the first time since long. Did they nerf the armor at any point?

Had a battle and 300WN8 tier 7 tanks where penning me with every single shot from 300m away...

They didn't nerf the armor, it's just that now everyone knows to shoot the tumor(s) on AT7 and occasional RNG hate.