cctank1

B13TH looking for players, and callers for clan wars.

The B13TH is looking for some players to take command places in the clan, We are Looking for players to teach us how to win battles, and Call them.

We are also looking for players to show up in battles, who have tier 10's And are willing to play clan wars actively. Each friday.

What do we want? Players who are willing to learn!

What do you need to join the B13TH. these can be overridden at my discretion. 

(updated) (again)

1+ tier 10.

1100 WN8 recent 

Minimum show up on Fridays for CWs

(Thanks! Hallo1994 for the suggestions!)

Q and A that I thought might help you decide if the B13TH is right for you.

1. How many players are in the B13TH?

90 currently.

2. Have you ever owned land?

Yes! We have owned land a few times now, on the Event map.

3. Do you do clan wars often?

Yes! We do Them Each friday on a regular bases, And we have been doing them most days recently to gear of for the clan wars Event coming up.

4. At what times does the B13TH do clan wars on days that the B13TH has battles?

6:00-10:00 PM EST normally.

5. What is your clan logo?

https://lh3.ggpht.com/jyS54ra9iyy9Yj1XWShOAc46kkJ8Z3jSXCZDSWyig77Ga9H2Cf1ti1bxSUUk0yOuCZd_zQ=s64

6. Who are you?

I'm Deputy Commander of the B13TH.

7. How do I join the B13TH?

Message me on the WOT forums, Also you can message me in game at cctank1. I'm on most evenings.

Edited by cctank1

Uh you should name the requirement for your clan...

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm open to anything you guys can suggest to me, I'm new to posting on this forum, And I'm still learning, if you have any tips, Just say so ;) I'm willing to learn!

No offense, but the 1000 recent WN8 requirement seems, for CW, awfully low... Most clans that can even take land on the global map are at least 1600+ on average, and those that hold it are 2K+ or better. And getting onto the event map isn't all that hard.

No offense, but the 1000 recent WN8 requirement seems, for CW, awfully low... Most clans that can even take land on the global map are at least 1600+ on average, and those that hold it are 2K+ or better. And getting onto the event map isn't all that hard.

Well, We have never looked at stats for recruiting much sadly... this is just a new thing I was trying to up the skill leavl of our clan.

We sadly don't have many decent players let alone many tier 10 players so we can't really chose higher stat guys over lower ones we will take both mostly at this point. 

Our recent 60 wn8  from wotlabs is 720 so ya, just trying to repace inactive guys with avg players

Hmm...

2+ t10s

1500WN8 recent

Minimum 3 days for CWs

18+

Must have TS3 with mic

do you mean that you are interested in joining? =D  I hope.  Are or you saying thats what I should make the min requirements look like?

Are or you saying thats what I should make the min requirements look like?

Yes except mine is not well detailed. Maybe someone who knows how to list requirements can do better than me.  And no, not interested in join clans.

Yes except mine is not well detailed. Maybe someone who knows how to list requirements can do better than me.  And no, not interested in join clans.

Thanks! I updated them and changed a few things. 

This is what they are now.

"What do you need to join the B13TH. these can be overridden at my discretion. 

2+ t10s idealy.

1500WN8 recent 

Minimum show up on Fridays for CWs"

Hey there cctank1. I went to see your clan overall and they are pretty low...maybe you should lower the requirements to 1100 recent.

Thanks,  O guess what, We own land now, And also we had a great battle on the map mines last night, We Crushed the clan "SABOT"  I called that match, And came on with my own plan. I put 15 tanks against like 8, then once we pushed though them, and we just had to finished off the rest.  It was awesome!

1,122-1
3,627 3,128 748 29 3

335+1
5,120 4,605 1,123 232 95