RunninKurt

Looking for a Non-CW Clan

Basically, I don't have the consistency with my playing time to commit to CW. I also dont talk in TeamSpeak. Nor do I have tier 10s.

Are there any non-potato clans that do Strongholds/Platoons/Skirmishes/Tournaments that do not require Tier 10s, but DO require somewhat respectable Overall/Recent stats?

My current clan is full of funny and nice people, but they aren't the best players.

Is the whole TS usage going to keep me out of a clan that is worth being in?

Kimbo looks like a good fit for you! They have a 1600 WN8 minimum and share a TS with Jimbo, Bimbo and Limbo. Kimbo is the platooning regiment and they join JKLB tourny teams all the time. Head over to the TS sometime, brosachi.

Also this: 

EDIT: So after looking back and noticing that you mentioned a lack of TS, yeah, that'll be an issue for most clans.
They're a good group of people who say they require Raidcall but they don't. I've played with them before and am good friends with a lot of their members and their commander. Check em out!

Thanks Scout. I do log in to TS and listen. My wife and I have a newborn and she requested I play silently. "Choose Your Battles" I believe is the saying... so I play in silence. haha.

I think IOC might want someone with more talent WN8 than myself.

SInce you have TS but just don't talk, I'm thinking it's not really an issue.  As long as you can hear the caller, that's usually the most important thing.  If you can type half decent, that's a bonus. 

I'd suggest talking to some of the members of clans you might be interested in and see what they say.  Good luck!

Congrats on the newborn.

If the good players at IOC_5 don't work out let me know. We might have a spot for you with our tournament teams and strongholds laughfests here at BOSS.

-Aravis

You SHOULD get Teamspeak3.

Even if you don't have or use a mic...

We have plenty of "no-mic" players; as long as they have ears, we're happy.

Thanks dirtdog. I have a mic, and TeamSpeak. I just do not respond verbally in TeamSpeak.

IOC_5

It has already been made clear that I do not meet minimum requirements, but thanks.

M--M could definitely use more folks interested in strongholds.  We don't require CW, but if you get a tier 10, you are more than welcome to ready up and play.  You will need TS to listen, but we don't require you to talk (most days they choose to mute me, anyway ;-) PM me if interested.  

Hey there again, RDTT2 does Stronkhold every Saturday and Tuesday at 8East. Also must have a cromwell as well. We are also participating on the Twilight of the Gods. Come stop by on Reddit ts.

Riot Makers would like to have you. You meet our minimums for stats, and as long as you have ears on TS and can listen that is acceptable.  I will add you in game and try to get a hold of you!