hallo1994

Armored Warfare Alpha Gameplay

What a fucking rip-off. The developers should be ashamed. 

if every developer had that attitude, we would still be playing on the atari 2800. They see someone making money (WG) and think "oh I could do that, only I think i could do it better". Thats how the free markets works, people take good ideas and try to make them better to make money. Is it a rip-off... 100%, no question, but it sure looks a hell of alot better and has some interesting new ideas. Im going to try it out for sure, just like i did WT GF (rip that pile of shite).

Can you bounce in this game?

16:09, 17:14, 19:00

HAS ANYBODY WATCHED THE WHOLE VIDEO?! JEEZ!!!

Theres re-spawn in the game with smoke grenades and arty.

Nice WoT trailer !

Oh wait. it's not WoT nor a trailer  :bravo:

really dissapointed with the HUD layout and they even ripped jimbos gun sight mod lol... not showing much promise atm looking foward to playing it however

It's pre-alpha, no use getting bummed about anything at this point. Well, except arty. Always cry about arty!

I think it's in our very interest for AW to be as close to WoT as possible - of course while implementing some new stuff. This way WG has a direct competitor, which might spur it to actually do some new things. 

Like, smoke screens, which look intriguing here.

The guys who started Apple and Microsoft should also be ashamed because the desktop concept was already on the market in some softwares.

The guys who made the first Linux should go die in a hole.

The guys who took an internal combustion engine and grafted it to a four-wheeled wagon should never have been born.

The guy who saw a log rolling down a hill and decided to use slices of it, carved for roundness, on an axle to move his stuff around was obviously retarded.

I think you get my point.

On the surface, it's WoT but better.

Smoke grenades? Check

Light tanks and AFVs which are actually heavily armed? Check

PvE? Check 

Visible armor upgrades? Check

They basically took everything that WoT lacked and put it in, with the modern tanks only to attract the BF4 crowd and to avoid lawsuits.

I will be a very happy man if they have Chinese and Japanese MBTs eventually.

It looks pretty good for pre-alpha, I really like the maps and graphics. Seems to be better than WoT in some aspects, I see people aiming at the commander's hatches instead of whatever they see (not point and click: +1). 

Arty seems to have similar gameplay as Wot's arty. Oh well, rip. 

I am trying to get into the Alpha just because I want to play another tank game and fuck WT's ground forces. What a shit game.

All in all, it seems to have a lot more potential than WoT does, especially when the Open beta will be released. 

People ask is WG gonna make some kind of WoT 2.0 with modern tanks, WG says no, everybody starts trash talk WG about it. Some random guys decides to do it and people trash talk them because it looks exactly like a WoT(rip off). Wtf do you want? No one is forcing you to play it(same thing with WTGF) If you like it play it, if you don't like it gtfo. I've played WTGF for a week maybe and got bored by it and uninstalled. Will try this one too if my potato PC could run it and will play it as long as it keeps me interested and as long it keeps provinding me fun.

Yeah, its pretty much *exactly* World of Tanks, right down to the bloom and aiming mechanics.  Like, there's zero difference.

That said, I'm gonna give it a try, if only because I wanna drive around a Leopard 2 for a while, and the graphics are nice.