Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

speech was so gud

in that 24 hour time period I also watched the entirety of the seahawks game, went skiing, and ate out 2 times. #2good4sleep

So I guess you liked it, glad to hear :P

(where is season 3 goddamnit)

since winter season is kinda slow (and nothing I watch comes out on Sunday),

I started Psycho Pass season 1. Pretty good, feels kind of like a western cop drama, mixed with a little Minority Report and made by superior Nippon people.

edit: the fk cheesy >.>, also what did you think of Misaki's speech?

Tell me in case you finish season 2 - no spoilers for you, I'll just say that I dropped it after the hostage episode.

Need to fix my MAL rating for Sakuraso to 10 asap.... did you ever watch anything like it quality wise?

speech was so gud

in that 24 hour time period I also watched the entirety of the seahawks game, went skiing, and ate out 2 times.

Russel Wilson's QBR was literally 0 for most of that game.

You dare compare him to the One True God Tatsuya-Stu? One is an autistic Deus Ex Machina, outperforming the entire military because we need him to, the other...is actually just a badass, though not much better in terms of being an actually character. 

Its like Luke Skywalker compared to Wedge Antilles.

Luke is good at flying but he is also assisted by the force and able to survive various flight missions, while Wedge Antilles IS a badass cause he's just a normal guy but extremely skilled at what he does that he became one of the best pilot there is in SW universe. Guy survived death star trench run, Hoth, and helped destroyed yet another death star by pure skill.

Monogatari series is oarsum cause not only the main plot is gewd, the sub-plots and other things that make it is nicely made too. While for the story and characters, as had been said before in some pages ago, it felt more like an ensemble cast with main character depends on the arc.

As someone that is a fan neither, I'd like to point out that in my time lurking on other forums (namely MyAutisticAnimeList), it's the Inaho fans that usually jump on the "FUCK SLAINE FUCK SLAINEAHDOFHOEHHOHDFHAOEFHJFDJPENISALSDHIFHEAOH" boat. Leave it up to the autistic group to miss the irony. 

Now if you like Slaine on the other hand, that would imply you like anyone in this shitshow, other than InkoBestGirl which has been degenerated into a generic tsundere character because the Autist can autistify people into autists with his autism. 

Ye know, if they were to make Inaho somewhat more humane, kinda like Sichika in Katanagatari, sure he's powerful and all and able to rolfstomp the enemies at the end, but hey, there are times where he's at a loss too, get broken hand, powerless to save someone and other, but Inaho was too much of a perfect character. Gave off the impression that he's too powerful that things gonna get boring (lets put a hero who will always win no matter how bad the situation is, that'll make a good center character for an action show!). Slaine isn't much of a realistic one either, although in scope of which character that ACTUALLY have character, Slaine is more interesting than Inaho since he's more, well, humane. In all honesty, the story of Aldnoah all felt like a goddamn overly-grandeur soap opera.

And I'm watching Planetes! :D

Have you read the manga?

Yuri best crew, although I almost ends up smoking cause Fee

x3

On ep 123 of Hunter X Hunter! I should watch Gintama next...

Havent read the manga, no. Never been much for manga

The anime story differs quiet a lot from the manga, worth reading and its not that much of a read either, I think there's only like, 4 volume?

I saw nothing while watching Bake to indicate that its episodes were out of order - actually, to the contrary, Bakemonogatari has a pretty straight order of events

I did say the arcs.  It's not so noticeable if you're coming in blind though, as you're likely going to be overwhelmed first by the SHAFT-isms.

The manga of Virgin Witch Maria was even more critical of the Church during the middle ages -- there was one chapter for example where a monk sleeps with an orphan promising her salvation, but instead he was setting her up to be burned at the stake.  There are few recurring characters too, barring Maria's own two familiars. 

On ep 123 of Hunter X Hunter! I should watch Gintama next...

Lazy author should up his game and draw more stuff... the next arc looks like so much fun.

Watched the first 150 episodes in basically one go, the last story arc was something else and still a couple hundred more episodes to go + a dozen awesome movies!

(at least if the MAL raiting isn't 95% fanboyism).

5OWumAK.jpg

I like how they couldn't come up with a single good point for Inaho.

You see, Slaine at least has a character to begin with :^)

(btw you can clearly see which side is stupid enough to create judgemental memes here... kinda backfired, no?)

Havent read the manga, no. Never been much for manga

Rexxie you didn't read a single one out of Eyeshield 21, Vagabounds, NHK, 20th Century Boys, Berserk, Claymore, GTO or Kurosawa?

/edit: Offtopic

Started playing again. Anyone of you NA guys interested in that mentorig thing? As soon as I figure out how to run NA and EU Client on the same machine (how hard can it be...) I'm making an alt acc to play mainly lights and meds on NA for fun (and obviously will buy a few pref 8s if anyone wants to grind money). I like to drive in peoples faces, yolo and swear a lot. Oh and I have a funny German accent.

Rexxie you didn't read a single one out of Eyeshield 21, Vagabounds, NHK, 20th Century Boys, Berserk, Claymore, GTO or Kurosawa?

GTO is a must read and watch, oh god the hilarity

xD

I laughed so hard in the part where he broke his arm.

falconarm.jpg

Planetes is excellent, but fair warning, as the manga and the anime are two different beasts, with the latter expanding the content a whole lot in one direction, while the manga goes in another. 

No silly space terrorists for one.  Also, the anime ends at the

start of the Jupiter mission, while the manga ends when they reach Jupiter.

Planetes is excellent, but fair warning, as the manga and the anime are two different beasts, with the latter expanding the content a whole lot in one direction, while the manga goes in another. 

No silly space terrorists for one.  Also, the anime ends at the

start of the Jupiter mission, while the manga ends when they reach Jupiter.

Everything can't be perfect. It's still a good watch.

No Game No Loaf is the best.

hiss. watch Mondaiji instead, the original.

the original? it's probably the worst one, cuz it's not made by ufotable.

Everything can't be perfect. It's still a good watch.  lol