Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

Wait wat happen to nicook? I was gone for couple of days and someone got perma.

not much of a boot camp if you have internet access. >.>

Plot twist,

On permission to leave due to academic reason.

Wait wat happen to nicook? I was gone for couple of days and someone got perma.

solono's penis many large. much impress. incredible wow. better than anime.

Why thank you. - Solono

Finally finished the 2nd season of Mushishi. Just as good as the first.

About to watch last week's episode of Parasyte. I have to say that I've enjoyed this much more than I thought I would, as the dumb highschool girls were a pretty big turn off for me initially. 

My thoughts on what I've seen this season: 

-Saekano: My favorite this season for no explicable reason. 

-Tokyo Ghoul Root A: The one I'm obligated to watch because I saw the previous season

-Death Parade: The one everyone thinks is the best season but I for some reason have no interest in watching; will probably pick up a year later and wonder why I didn't start sooner. 

-Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo: My guilty pleasure of the season, it's bad and I know it, so what? It doesn't piss me off like Autistic.Zero to say the least...

-Aldnoah.Zero: Dropped like the sack of shit that it is. 

-Rolling Girls: Surprisingly acceptable, not the best thing to watch but will suffice on a boring night like this one. 

-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom): Funny enough to keep me going, not funny enough for me to laugh consistently, funny enough to be entertaining, not enough negatives to bring it down. 

-Absolute Duo: If you want to keep me invested for more than a couple episodes, don't remind me of IS: Infinite Stratos and Bladedance of the Elementalers...

-Junketsu no Maria (Maria the Virgin Witch): Oh yeah, this exists...Saw one episode, liked it and never came back...should probably get back into it...

I'll leave Shigatsu out of this one for now...

>Death Parade

Saw the first 2 episodes but it didn't draw me in. It's nice to look at (obv b'cause madhouse) but neither the personalities nor the premise rubbed me the right way. Maybe because I'm a heathen, who knows. 

I'm contemplating starting The Tatami Galaxy this week because cold, cold and more bitter cold in the forecast. 

idk how you guys can dislike death parade, literally most compelling show that started airing this season

Yona still best show overall this season

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Saekano are also really good.

Everything else is just good, average, or bad. For me, anyways.

its a sad season when yoona is best show though.  I keep watching it but her character is so annoying.

idk how you guys can dislike death parade, literally most compelling show that started airing this season

Yona still best show overall this season

idk if I'd call Yona the best, but as you said a while ago, it actually cares about telling a story, which is nice.

Deathparade is the only Winter show that I'm watching anymore haha.

And this is for Cheesy

http://www.animemaru.com/myanimelist-scores-dramatically-decrease-as-users-realize-they-can-give-scores-lower-than-5/

idk if I'd call Yona the best, but as you said a while ago, it actually cares about telling a story, which is nice.

Deathparade is the only Winter show that I'm watching anymore haha.

And this is for Cheesy

http://www.animemaru.com/myanimelist-scores-dramatically-decrease-as-users-realize-they-can-give-scores-lower-than-5/

I didnt know you could score lower than 9!

Isn't Yona a fall left over though?... hm..

I didnt know you could score lower than 9!

ITT the rare sub-6 means its shit, the lower the go, the shittier of shit of the shitasm of the shitiest shit it goes...

INB4 I watch/read a lot of shit (all terms huehuehue)

joining the KΦωl kids and putting my mal in my siggy

edit: I changed cool to something utterly retarded. is gud now?

Edited by Nicook5

joining the cool kids and putting my mal in my siggy

if you want to be kuhl, thats not how you spell kuhl

meanwhile in code geass...

press f for shirley, cause she dedder than -g-

joining the KΦωl kids and putting my mal in my siggy

edit: I changed cool to something utterly retarded. is gud now?

bĕiñz œťţrřłəý retaæŕđer ïß ķųæł

Currently watching Shakugan no Shana, any fans??

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

I just started to watch Black Lagoon because of Gandaran. Holy crap this is a great anime.

So Revy, Roberta or Balalaika next waifu?

I usually watch anime Subbed on my first Watchthrough, and if it's a very good series I rewatch in Dubbed :)

Just skip the fucking subs for Black Lagoon and watch it fucking dubbed for fuck's sake. You won't fucking get it until your fucking do it you fuck. Fuck