Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

So after attack on titan I've been watching death note, not as actiony/sci fi as I prefer my anime but it's definitively been growing on me.  Seeing Shishkabobs picture reminds me that I've some good reviews of legends of the galactic heros and have been meaning to check it out, but I think I'll wait until winter break, since if it's really good I'll get tempted to marathon it instead of study lol...

x0pW4RR.png

People actually took the time to critically analyize it.  Let that sink in.

If you have experience, analyzing isn't very difficult. Unfortunately, this dumb son of a bitch has no idea how to actually analyze, he gives no real analysis, simply skims over points and simply states things with no insight on how he reached those conclusions with simple vapid statements.. 0/10, pseudo-analytical garbage.

If you have experience, analyzing isn't very difficult. Unfortunately, this dumb son of a bitch has no idea how to actually analyze, he gives no real analysis, simply skims over points and simply states things with no insight on how he reached those conclusions with simple vapid statements.. 0/10, pseudo-analytical garbage.

To be fair the guy never claims to have done an analysis.  It's just a shitty review.

also minirant.  I love how he focuses on the OP and EP for his 10/10 in sound.  Then its like oh, the soundtrack is good too, almost forgot.  Cause you know, OP and ED definitely affect someone's experience of the show more that the tracks during the actual show. /end

I was just watching Outbreak Company and they went to Akiba...

Been there; done that.

MaiDream1.jpg
MaiDream2.jpg
TinyMenu.jpg
IMAG0146.jpg

I remember that elevator well.

Just finished the episode -- it was wonderful.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

wpid-Commie-Kyousougiga-06-CA21498B.mkv.

Old and new Kyousogiga?

Anime characters were made less and less capable over the years.

Even Shounen anime; back in the day of Yu Yu Hakusho they KILLED their enemies... these days some n00b strawberry-guy can't kill anything and bad guys escape all the time/powerup to further the retarded plot.

Even Shounen anime; back in the day of Yu Yu Hakusho they KILLED their enemies... these days some n00b strawberry-guy can't kill anything and bad guys escape all the time/powerup to further the retarded plot.

Now, I don't know if you remember Dragonball, but like with western comics, killing villains turns out to be a temporary measure at best.