Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

It's still not that hard, it's just you're have to either have a recovery unit close by or hit and away back into your ship.

Support unit? Never heard of a such a thing. :P On a sidenote, Play Asia bumped up the price by 8-9 dollars on Z3. Good thing I bought it before.

I'm interested to see how Build Fighters will end. Can't really figure out how they are going to mash all this stuff into one final episode though.

new season looks so bland...

Makes for a good backlog season, assuming all the shows I'm thinking about turn out to be lower than my expectations.

What I'll definitely be watching:

Nisekoi (Winter)

Hanamonogatari

Keroro

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

3ep rule/ask /a/ if it's good tier:

Mahouka koukou no Rettousei

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Black Bullet

Isshukan Friends

Akuma no Riddle

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Mahou Shojo Taisen

Mekaku City Actors

No Game No Life

Sidonia no Kishi

There is quite potential next season.

My top 3

Atelier Escha and Logy - as long time atelier fan. This is must.

Black Bullet - probably best staff of the season ( 2 key staff from Monster) but I going to watch it for twintail loli.

Puchimas 2 - since Puchimas > Idolmaster

Then we have bones staUff

Captain Earth - mecha anime from bones. But last mecha anime from bones is quite bad

Hitsugi no chaika - featuring loli meido sniper. But last loli sniper anime from bones is quite bad.

Soul eater not - soul eater Yuri side story. But last soul eater anime from bones is quite bad.

Rest big stuff.

Mahouka - imagine Oreimo in futuristic magical setting. And replace kyousuke with kirito for Marty sue ness. But keep the appearance

Mekaku city actor - SHAFT version of Durarara...or so I heard.

No game No life - contain loli gamer addict

Last but not least

Gundam unicorn 7 end - SIEG ZEON! SIEG ZEON!

Mahouka - imagine Oreimo in futuristic magical setting. And replace kyousuke with kirito for Marty sue ness. But keep the appearance

It's way better than OreImo.

Because sister isn't such a b**ch.  And main guy is kewl(not really).

There is quite potential next season.

My top 3

Atelier Escha and Logy - as long time atelier fan. This is must.

Black Bullet - probably best staff of the season ( 2 key staff from Monster) but I going to watch it for twintail loli.

Puchimas 2 - since Puchimas > Idolmaster

Then we have bones staUff

Captain Earth - mecha anime from bones. But last mecha anime from bones is quite bad

Hitsugi no chaika - featuring loli meido sniper. But last loli sniper anime from bones is quite bad.

Soul eater not - soul eater Yuri side story. But last soul eater anime from bones is quite bad.

Rest big stuff.

Mekaku city actor - SHAFT version of Durarara...or so I heard.

No game No life - contain loli gamer addict

Last but not least

Gundam unicorn 7 end - SIEG ZEON! SIEG ZEON!

Unicorn isn't really about Zeon anymore, by that time, Zeon remnants are either wiped out (Attack on Torrignton), or disappeared into civvie life on Earth/Space.

Unicorn isn't really about Zeon anymore, by that time, Zeon remnants are either wiped out (Attack on Torrignton), or disappeared into civvie life on Earth/Space.

I am just overacting really :P

Cannot wait for this mofo animated

h2m7ta6l.jpg

Crazy that they also make gunpla of it

Watching Oreimo felt like running a marathon with a massive weight tied to my ankle.

still mad oreimo pussied out half way

bitch where is full incest

Incest wasn't even the selling point.

They just forced that shit in volume 11 and 12.

It will never reach level of Yosuga no Sora.

Not sure if this popped up earlier but Rebellion Story just arrived in BD yesterday. Should be of interest to some here.

I think Kirino and Kyousuke will go full incest in the end. That's what the final consultation is for.

And that's a pretty interesting teacher you've got there.

so far ima only watch date a live 2 next season (once i finish the first season), mostly because i hate myself, and everything looks extra meh.  yeah I stopped oreimo right after the episode where they go to comiket or something, I'm too much of a pussy to watch the rest.  no pain no game tho rite? but it was too much.

tell me if im blind about next season stoofz.

Kuroneko for lyfe. Kyousuke is a mr. sexii for picking his sister.

Looking forward the Mushishi and Hanamonogatari the most. Break Blade comes closely after. I probably would have rated it higher if there wasn't already a movie out. Black Bullet seems fairly standard and rather hard to screw up. Also has a decent crew working on it. Might be following Mahouka, but the anime is almost never as good as the books, and I've read them. Love live will probably find an audience. Reserving judgement on No Game No Life, but I hear the novels are less trashy than most of it's brethren.

Not sure if this popped up earlier but Rebellion Story just arrived in BD yesterday. Should be of interest to some here.

The ending is the best thing madoka series ever done.

#homukami4lyfe#homukami>madokami

I think Kirino and Kyousuke will go full incest in the end. That's what the final consultation is for.

And that's a pretty interesting teacher you've got there.

Yeah, just rewatched the Rebellion BD (saw the camrip when it hit the internets). Still thought the last half-hour was awful.

8TvotXd.jpg

Sides, orbit, you get the idea.

>Last half hour was awful

<Insert comment implying shit taste>

<Insert ironic comment implying lack of creativity>

stop using 9 gag arrows (>) guys

guy*