Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

I'm probably far behind the times here but I just finished Sword Art Online (at least what they have on Netflix, it seemed like they wrapped things up pretty well so not sure if there is more) and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Especially the first half or so of the season they way they explored that concept was really good.

Elfen Lied perhaps?

That is the one I meant.

yahari s2 where

fucking slow ass animators

Who cares?

Just read the light novel.

Enough stuff to cover 4 seasons.

I liked her. Then she started singing Aimo too many times. The she sang "Do you remember love". Then I liked her again.

Anyway, for any who cares, I would recommend both anime.

Macross F is good for a good ride and some good music.

Penguindrum can be taken as a commentary on the ills of society and the way different people respond to extreme circumstance. It also straight up says that it disagrees with the Hedgehog Dilemma. It's a bit more serious, but great fun nevertheless. Not to be taken literally.

They are both way more likable in the movies.  Movies fixes the ending(FFF inquisition approves) and the plot was a little more fun(towards end of TV series someone died and it killed the fun).

They are both way more likable in the movies. Movies fixes the ending(FFF inquisition approves) and the plot was a little more fun(towards end of TV series someone died and it killed the fun).

"People die when they are killed."

Movies fixes the ending(FFF inquisition approves).

Do all those involved in hetero relationships end up on fire or does the homo subtext become no longer subtext?

SRWZ3… Pick any 3 Robots, Full customize it = rush to the boss like nothing = game finish in no time.

Same as the other 2

Only fun and a bit challenging when u decide not to spend anything onto them.

Do all those involved in hetero relationships end up on fire or does the homo subtext become no longer subtext?

If by fire you mean multiple Macross cannons.

========================

I went ahead and read all of Black Bullet LN and all 99 chapters of Brynhildr in the Darkness(probably ends on 100).

There is still hope for this season.

SRWZ3… Pick any 3 Robots, Full customize it = rush to the boss like nothing = game finish in no time.

Same as the other 2

Only fun and a bit challenging when u decide not to spend anything onto them.

I honestly don't like min-maxing that much...

I honestly don't like min-maxing that much...

I don't either, just making an example on how to speed run this game.

I usually spend them when I need to get those SR point without a hassle (initially you can get those without any customization if careful thinking is applied), and then I forget about items and PPs...

OR at the last stage if I want to see some bizarre damage over a boss character.