Worstpoaster_na

Anime Thread

Wait until they learn to ride the metro, then why will be a real threat.

Wait until they learn to ride the metro, then why will be a real threat.

adding to solono file: some city where they say "metro".\

Also you best finish yuru yuri Touchfluffytail.

Yuri is overrated.

Is like what happened if you add bucket of sugar in your tea.

It doesn't. it doesn't get interesting again until Alicization.

Even Alicization felt kind of random and out of nowhere.

Even Alicization felt kind of random and out of nowhere.

The concept behind it is nice. But the author decide to make it very draggy. Adding unnecessary stuff just to make it longer (and sell more novel). He should take the concept as different novel not put it on existing universe.

SAO II will be interesting really since GGO is better than last 2 arc and next mini arc also quite good

The concept behind it is nice. But the author decide to make it very draggy. Adding unnecessary stuff just to make it longer (and sell more novel). He should take the concept as different novel not put it on existing universe.

SAO II will be interesting really since GGO is better than last 2 arc and next mini arc also quite good

At least Alicization gives motivation, character developement and a genuine threat. No comment on quality on any of the above. Vol 7 was literally AIDS. It tastes like artificial sweetener.

Hmmm, I have mixed feelings about SAO II now. Talking about that, though. A friend of mine who recently finished SAO after I recommended it said I should give btooom a try. Anyone seen it?

Hmmm, I have mixed feelings about SAO II now. Talking about that, though. A friend of mine who recently finished SAO after I recommended it said I should give btooom a try. Anyone seen it?

I've seen btooom. Don't remember enough about it to give an opinion beyond that I thought it was interesting.

I've seen btooom. Don't remember enough about it to give an opinion beyond that I thought it was interesting.

Interesting is promising.

Yeah. I believe they ended it in such a way that there can be another season.

Well I hope it was at least a satisfying end?

By the way, does anyone know (without googling it) where my nickname comes from?

I'll give you a hint. It is both an Anime and a Game.

I was rather proud of my title.  Just trying to grow my sexy mystique :3 (cause that totally exists), also its the shocking truth.  

IT IS HERE

Mako pack when? or flowergirl idc :/

Yuri is overrated.

Is like what happened if you add bucket of sugar in your tea.

I would agree that Yuri is lame. the show isnt about yuri :/ dunno why so many people get hung up about a word in the title.

>Adding tea to your sugar.

I just want a Nonna voice pack. 

Usually people announce something worth a damn. Way to go.

I have a feeling you don't like me very much. Sorry Solono. I'm no good with hints.

Let's talk about superior mecha animation.

REPmHKI.jpg

HYPE!!

i liked btoooooooom, it was enjoyable

tempted to not watch SAO2, because ALO was just fucking garbage. Entirely just Asuna-nearly-H-scenes everywhere.

Looking more forward to log horizon season 2

I have a feeling you don't like me very much. Sorry Solono. I'm no good with hints.

pretty sure hes just really tsundere

I just finished SAO two weeks ago. Can't wait for season two. Also, who here is watching Black Bullet? It is currently my favorite anime.

You're fine, just need more Westernization.