TheLovePanda

T34 Solo Challenge/Leo 1 Credit Grind

Hey everyone, I've finally decided to buckle down and grind out the credits to get the Leopard 1. I've had it unlocked for a long time but I haven't been able to put together the credits to buy it because I have a chronic goldspamming addiction.

Anyways, to make this a little more fun (but what could be more fun than playing 100 games in a regular MM T8 by yourself??) I decided to make it into a bit of a challenge. I'm going to grind out ~5 mil credits SOLO over the next few days and I'm going to record various statistics about my sessions. The goal is to try to play as well as possible whilst earning credits in a timely manner. The first 20 games are listed below. I am very open to comments/criticism. Wish me luck!

Edit: A few tank stats/pros & cons

T34, T8 Heavy Tank

-102mm Hull armor

-279mm Turret armor

-120mm gun, 400 alpha, 248 pen AP, 297 pen APCR

Pros:

-Excellent turret armor, alpha, depression, and penetration

Cons:

-Slow, fat, weak, sees T10s

2vc97qf.jpg

After the first 5 games I was seriously considering abandoning the challenge altogether...

Also, after ~100 games I may do some statistical analysis to see what factors in my gameplay affect my winrate (frags, damage, survival, etc.) just to spice things up a bit and to give our mathematics contributors an opportunity to tell me exactly how wrong my analysis is.

Hey everyone, I've finally decided to buckle down and grind out the credits to get the Leopard 1. I've had it unlocked for a long time but I haven't been able to put together the credits to buy it because I have a chronic goldspamming addiction.

Anyways, to make this a little more fun (but what could be more fun than playing 100 games in a regular MM T8 by yourself??) I decided to make it into a bit of a challenge. I'm going to grind out ~5 mil credits SOLO over the next few days and I'm going to record various statistics about my sessions. The goal is to try to play as well as possible whilst earning credits in a timely manner. The first 20 games are listed below. I am very open to comments/criticism. Wish me luck!

Edit: A few tank stats/pros & cons

T34, T8 Heavy Tank

-102mm Hull armor

-279mm Turret armor

-120mm gun, 400 alpha, 248 pen AP, 297 pen APCR

Pros:

-Excellent turret armor, alpha, depression, and penetration

Cons:

-Slow, fat, weak, sees T10s

2vc97qf.jpg

After the first 5 games I was seriously considering abandoning the challenge altogether...

Lol good thing you didnt quit at 5...Because after 6 it starts going up up and away. I consider 2k DMG very good as you get games where you simply cannot get to the battle in time and your team rolls them or where your low tier and there 10`s steamroll. Not to mention there is almost NO clean up dmg.

90% of my DMG in T34 is good old fashioned ass whoop i nthe very middle or opening of the game when it matters and 10% is soft cushy dmg I clean up in like Rus meds do.

Also I find that the games tha tare semi balanced team wise, the T34 is actually a great carry tank as it easily hurts 10`s making you at bottom tier pull more than your weight, and at top tier your a bully.  TBH the worse games are when you lose another flank as you cant get anywhere to help.

Lastly I think since map changes the T34 is becoming much better as the arty cover was my biggest issue. But even maps like Karkov have amazing hull down in the middle streets.

If you were to buff it in the speed, DPM, Tier spread, or gun handling departments, in all of which it lags behind most other premiums, what would you choose?

Probably tier spread. The T34 does better in tier 10 matches than a lot of other prems because of the high pen gun, but I don't think it would be all that OP if it just saw 8s/9s.

Lol good thing you didnt quit at 5...Because after 6 it starts going up up and away. I consider 2k DMG very good as you get games where you simply cannot get to the battle in time and your team rolls them or where your low tier and there 10`s steamroll. Not to mention there is almost NO clean up dmg.

90% of my DMG in T34 is good old fashioned ass whoop i nthe very middle or opening of the game when it matters and 10% is soft cushy dmg I clean up in like Rus meds do.

Also I find that the games tha tare semi balanced team wise, the T34 is actually a great carry tank as it easily hurts 10`s making you at bottom tier pull more than your weight, and at top tier your a bully.  TBH the worse games are when you lose another flank as you cant get anywhere to help.

Lastly I think since map changes the T34 is becoming much better as the arty cover was my biggest issue. But even maps like Karkov have amazing hull down in the middle streets.

It's my favorite prem right now just because of the gun/turret combo. Mobility is an issue, but I think it's made up for by the fact that it hits even T10s very hard and dominates T8/9 tanks in hull-down situations. I'm definitely having fun playing it again ^_^

Session 2 stats. Had some good games, but had some full potato games as well. I think my problem is consistency of play, because if my 0 or sub 1k damage games were even mediocre my session stats would have been a lot better. W/R was surprisingly good. No idea why. Still liking the T34 and I'm up to 3 mil now...onwards!! 

15rhxtd.jpg