Grimoire_of_Alice

Had a good game in Panther II but.........

http://wotreplays.com/site/1133259#fisherman_s_bay-le_margatroid-panther_ii

Admittedly this was a pretty good game for me, however I feel I got lucky in more than one way. If there was some parts that I could have done better pls give a shout out. TY

P.S. I would also like to know your opinion on my style of play, do you like it or is it bad way to play the game?

ibp1nfQZoaoDi8.gifBe as blunt as you like.

Panther 2 is a surprisingly decent tank. it's like the KV-5 of mediums, bounces quite a bit in close, has a surprisingly good 2K DPM, and has a nice block of HP to just smother opposing mediums.

Of course, against T10 it's RIP

Panther 2 is a surprisingly decent tank. it's like the KV-5 of mediums, bounces quite a bit in close, has a surprisingly good 2K DPM, and has a nice block of HP to just smother opposing mediums.

Of course, against T10 it's RIP

Meh. It's outclassed by nearly all of the other tier 8 meds. The lack of camo and sluggish mobility force it into the second line, even when top tier. And in about the same role, it pales in comparison to the Indien Panzer.

From start --> end

You did get a little lucky not to take any hits at the start there. Try and put yourself in a postition whereby you may deal a damaging shot and either bounce, absorb or remove theirs from occurring. Dealing damage without taking any is key to getting stats up and being able to carry your team (and situational awareness allows you to do this consistently to the best of your ability). I believe you went to a good spot for that tank at the start. If you're not versing a purp durp, you can expect a fair portion to bounce off your angles (provided you use the terrain to coax them into shooting your angled upper plate/turret and thereby wasting their shot). Normally I go more to the higher section of the mid road straight up - easier to use the terrain and find easy damage.

Try to straighten up a little before you check to see if you have a shot from the mid section - you'd be surprised how easy it is to pop up a tiny bit more (as an enemy) and get an easy shot at your side (this is being really finicky).

You played it well - just be careful to check who you're up against (at the end there you ran out at the WZ and didn't know the whereabouts of the arty and WT - I assume you didn't anyway) before you yolo out.

GG.

On a side note, I agree with the Ugs that the Indien is more competitive.