So... we just had our Labor Day weekend, and most of us who attend School, or just took a vacation from work/work seasonally are back to the grind again.

What're you back to? How do you feel about it? Does it suck? Vent here a bit. Do you love it? Are you happy to be back? Tell us a bit about your passions.

I'm back at Rutgers Camden right now, just got done my Discreet Mathematics class about a half hour ago.

I feel good... I pissed a lot of time away this summer again and I'm happy to settle into a bit of a routine again, it helps me focus on life.

I don't manage my time well enough, among other faults. I am very wise... but in mind only. In practice, I forget things, I make poor decisions, I neglect to take my own advise... as a result, I am effectively... 'unwise'. ;w;

Despite the amount of information and knowledge I've been exposed to, I still fail to take it to heart and aspire to approach the limits of efficiency in application...

I will always hate myself for the mistakes I've made and my failure to heed my own warnings...

But... it feels like New Years feels to some others, and never feels to me... like a New Year. ^w^

I have said to myself to many times already, "I will do it right this time..." I don't trust myself any more.

But for once, I am in good spirits, I feel no need to hinder my performance with more depressing thoughts.

I'm going to pick up where I left off last year, aim higher than I did last year, and try not to slip on the execution! xP

(I feel as though I halfassed all my classes last year... even though I somehow got 4 As and a B+. :B )

im currently doing my skippers ticket for <24m commercial vessels and ive spent the last two weeks power grinding WOT as they dont give you homework and in two days time i have two exams on the same day. fuck.

im currently doing my skippers ticket for <24m commercial vessels and ive spent the last two weeks power grinding WOT as they dont give you homework and in two days time i have two exams on the same day. fuck.

What sort of commercial vessel? o3o

Back to work 24 hours a week + my mechanical engineering degree...

I'll die within a month of exhaustion.

Engineering? :3 What sort of work'd you be interested in once you get your degree?

already been back in school for a week, so meh.

Um... rip? ;w;

I actually finished my first month of school this labor day weekend. I expect my junior year of high school to be better then last year as I'm not taking as many advanced classes and my GPA should go up. I've also learned that the "Honors" classes my school has are purely for your own challenge.

2 year of college. Already in my second week. Major is computer science. Not a lot of homework so far, so I have some free time to play games. I'm liking my second year so far. My roommates are cool dudes, but they are so crazy :tongue:

I'm quitting my ridiculously OP job for university to learn shit and actually get a social life... Not that I will, working hard at shit is my lifestyle.

Please keep us updated on any and all milfs you may encounter while at uni

I'm quitting my ridiculously OP job for university to learn shit and actually get a social life... Not that I will, working hard at shit is my lifestyle.

They offer degrees in MILFing over there in Euroland? If so, can you test out?

Gashtag_Best_Milfer_EU_or_NA

Engineering? :3 What sort of work'd you be interested in once you get your degree?

Dream job: Designing and working on jet engines.

Second option: Might think of mechanized human-like prosthetic legs/arms design and production.

I actually finished my first month of school this labor day weekend. I expect my junior year of high school to be better then last year as I'm not taking as many advanced classes and my GPA should go up. I've also learned that the "Honors" classes my school has are purely for your own challenge.

Aww, no college credits for extra work... ;w; Then again, it can't hurt you to gain more experienced in 'advanced skills' now.

2 year of college. Already in my second week. Major is computer science. Not a lot of homework so far, so I have some free time to play games. I'm liking my second year so far. My roommates are cool dudes, but they are so crazy :tongue:

Got free time? Get ahead of your classes. (I wish I took my own advice more often... ;w;)

ugh, I still haven't even gotten a binder and I go back in 2 days, and I don't even wanna, i have better things to do now, but later I'll be done, so I have to, stupid rules of life.

Work your ass of now and you can be retired by the time your 35.

As for me, I'm heading back today and am really excited.  Going to be in a quad with a couple of my closest friends.  Merriment will be made.

Well that got pretty heavy really fast..

Nice! :3

And I put my heart into these threads, I enjoy doing so and plenty of yous do to, its like reading the newspaper, it gives you something to do and (as the writer would hope) a little satisfaction.

I'm back to school as well, and I feel a lot of the same things. I'm a junior/senior computer science student. Also, discrete math sucks.

Its seems pretty interesting so far... but I'm weird, I love math as much as I love my Chinese Mediums.

Please keep us updated on any and all milfs you may encounter while at uni

They offer degrees in MILFing over there in Euroland? If so, can you test out?

Gashtag_Best_Milfer_EU_or_NA

Uhm... wotm8? .w.

Dream job: Designing and working on jet engines.

Second option: Might think of mechanized human-like prosthetic legs/arms design and production.

I always wanted to work on missile guidance! ^w^~ But I don't want to get into the Defense Contracting world... >w>

I always wanted to get into genetics... I always felt it'd be the wave of the future, one day computers would be organic and people would have prosthetic bodies.

But... I don't trust the economy, I'd rather know something that exists now.

Labor Day weekend is always work for me, and the end of the quiet days of summer. On top of my day job as a developer, I work as a dorm parent in the boarding program of a private high school. Summer break ends for the students on Labor Day weekend, and they all descend on us again. For the next 10 months, I have 24 teenage daughters to crowd control take care of. This year, that's the second-most labor intensive part of my life as we complemented our 3 year old son with a 4 month old baby sister in late April. I can't remember the last time I slept past 830am.

The good news is, the second time around offers more perspective: This will get better. And our daughter was a lot easier in the sleep department so far, and that's a major blessing. Bless RNGesus! Now I'm just counting the months until she goes on a sleep schedule somewhat similar to our son, so we can have the chance for parental family time and some more "free" time.

I completely forgot today is a Tuesday, it feels so much like a Monday. I don't go to college so I don't have to deal with the unprepared hordes of unmotivated students and boring teachers. Coming back from Seattle and PAX I was able to do a lot of networking with numerous companies. 2 years at a stale office job isn't really the greatest thing to come back to after a weekend filled with energetic esports and action packed conventions.

I've just started highschool, it's frustrating at times but also fun, hard to get back into algebra after playing wot all summer and Scared that I won't have time to do what I love anymore :/ but I guess that's no biggie 

I'm going back today for my second year of chemical processing, after finishing electrical engineering a couple years before. I'm kind of in the same boat as Cuni, I'm extremely smart, extremely talented, but at times, also extremely lazy. I enjoy watching shows that talk about physics and chemistry, I enjoy reading articles, I do research on the kind of experiments that the people at CERN do. To describe me, I'm stupidly brilliant. I know what I'm talking about (most of the time anyways, I am wrong on occasions) but I'm absolutely terrible at getting things done if I don't want to do it. Which is kind of why I dread going to school, because I enjoy what I'm learning there, but I don't like going through everything so fast and not having enough time to learn everything properly. Cause in college, you really don't have time to learn everything. When I get out into the workforce for this job, the average time a graduate from my program requires somebody else to be standing beside you helping you is about 5 years. 5 years to just get used to doing the same thing day after day. I love the challenge, I hate the pace.

2 periods of high school for 1st semester of 11th grade?

heh

also taking college algebra>trig>calc1 for this year in my college (running start ) program, because I didn't do all that well in calc last year...

Meh summer was full of work, so not going to be much different from the fall. However, got a better job in April at Wal-mart, went from being a janitor at my store to working in the meat department. Coming up on 6 months, so I am hoping to maybe get promoted to a department manager soon, as my store has a couple spots open.

I do miss being in school but college is so damned expensive, at least I got my AA before having to quit