Sign in to follow this  
graukatze

Best Tank For September Light Tier Mission ?

Hi!

The September Light tanks mission is on, and as a reward they are giving out - a heavy tank. So far, I feel this mission (and the medium mission) is far more difficult than the previous ones, mostly because of only accounting base XP (yeah, another nerf to the premium account...). Previous missions required me to play ~15 games, but the last two days I did not finish the daily mission with less than ~25 games.

I've been running the mission mostly with VK2801 (grinding this POS), Chaffee, Type 64 and AMX13-90. From the results, I seem to get the highest base XP with the french light tank. I've had some 1k XP games in my Chaffee, but the 2801 is plain terrible at getting consistent results.

What is (would) be your choice? Is any of the light tanks preferable for this mission? And if so, why?

Thnx!

-=Graukatze=-

The missions are impossible.  Getting 12k spotting damage will be nearly completely random, and could take 30+ games for just that part alone.  I wouldn't try this mission at all, especially not for a $20 tank WG has sold before and will sell again.

Well, I'm mostly trying it to grind out the german light tanks. Not really interested in another seal-clubber premium heavy. But you're right, this mission is pretty flawed.

So far, finishing the base XP had taken the longest, followed by spotting damage, damage done. Kills was easy... But I can see your point that spotting damage alone might take a couple of games (especially with tier 6 lights...).

Also, running the AMX and Chaffee for high tiers games (and more base XP games?) will be crazy expensive, which is another reason why I preferred the VK2801. Maybe I'll post the progress somewhere...

I have been interesting in the medium part of this game to win the type 62 until I see that I will need to do this quest 25 time in a month.

Even if the objectives are high but not impossible, the fact that you need to do it  25 time in a 30 days month is just to much for me.

This quest is daily and so you will need to do it every day of the month and play at least 3 or 4 hour every day...

So bad :( 

So i've buy the type 64 that i need to master :) and try to have a 100% crew :)