Never

Top 10 Clans by WN8 added

Howdy!

Now on the sidebar, right below the Top 10 Tankers, you guys will also be able to see the Top 10 Clans by WN8.

An expanded list with more options is one of the features that will be coming in the future. Saying this makes me feel like WG...

To enter the top 10 the clan must have at least 15 members, considering it's what you need to field a full CW team. If you guys have better numbers, say away. I asked a few weeks ago but didn't get many replies.

Hope you guys like it!

Are you going to fledge out the recent Wn8 tables for clans so we can sort this by recent aswell?

Interesting, the SEA list has clans that don't exist anymore. (i.e. Disbanded)

Who are they? I didn't recognise SLOTH but the others, last I checked were still clams, although LUCK is still PBLAC according to it.

What's the word on this C100 clan? Looks like there are some established players in it. What's their focus; clan wars,  strongholds, tournaments, retirement, etc.?

Leave it as it is. No limits on the number of players.

It takes a couple clicks.to get the clan info.

Firewalls prevent me from making those clicks. Since you didn't know I'll overlook your sarcastic reply.

It was still a funny turn of phrase though!

True, I guess I can give that to him although he was the first clicker. The douche comment still applies since he is purposely not answering the question.

Yea, its prob worth PMing Never directly, or putting a post in the issue reporting section. Seems like something he might be interested in adjusting, if possible.