Never

Top 10 Clans by WN8 added

Yes, only clans with 50-75 Players should be counted in the Top 10

Agree, nice feature however.

Suggestion: Make the clan name/icon clickable. I like being able to look them up, then see their descriptions on the official website.

What's the word on this C100 clan? Looks like there are some established players in it. What's their focus; clan wars,  strongholds, tournaments, retirement, etc.?

they're just scrubbies 

Oh damn JoJack I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend Anime club BULBA, I forget rerolls are sacred there.

> Uses reroll insult (never been used before ever!)

> Is in Havok. Okay.

> Uses reroll insult (never been used before ever!)

> Is in Havok. Okay.

You can't greentext here, this isn't 4chan. 

>autism intensifies.

Also talking down about HAVOK, one of the premiere clans on the server since the server existed. You're in a clan that's been around for like 4 days. Calm down sport, there is some animu to watch and pubbies to sperg at surely.

>autism intensifies.

Also talking down about HAVOK, one of the premiere clans on the server since the server existed. You're in a clan that's been around for like 4 days. Calm down sport, there is some animu to watch and pubbies to sperg at surely.

Your clan is dead

You're bad

btw bulba is recruiting IOC is recruiting

Also, you've been in Havok barely over a month and you're acting like the shit around here. Don't you know why you were accepted into Havok? Please, contain yourself.

>autism intensifies.

tumblr_n54avcTLZp1s5e5bko1_500.gif

ok...

Your clan is dead

You're bad

btw bulba is recruiting IOC is recruiting

Your clan is dead.

You're bad. 

btw HAVOK is recruiting ARMED is recruiting

Not going to respond to the random pedo in RELISH 15 trying to jump in on this.

Also talking down about HAVOK, one of the premiere clans on the server since the server existed. You're in a clan that's been around for like 4 days. Calm down sport, there is some animu to watch and pubbies to sperg at surely.

You're in a clan that's now dead. Calm down sport, there are some Wotlabbers to sperg at surely. 

You're bad. 

You're mad. 

JGNr0br.png

Sigh, if only I wasn't so hated in the community as to only get like 2 neg reps per month :(

So many shitters to neg rep. So little neg reps to give.