Never

Top 10 Clans by WN8 added

Why everytime there is a good post with info that people wanna see , you guys end up talking shit too each other?

TBH, the writing was on the wall when yels came out swinging. Scratch that - the writing was on the wall when the topic was created.

Because mods are our bitches, and they do as we ask, right? Right?

And also because we totally started sperging about someting something NERDS in a videogame forum.

chillout bro, its all right.

Confirming I am the one sperging irrationally.  And if you are done, how about you answer the question -- what did the pubbie do that was worse than the bulbians?

To be fair yels was way more out of line, and I think general modship should always act on the instigators over those who who reply to it (however purposefully).

It's like the opposite of good parenting, who started it totally matters :D

Still, I like this. It gives me a good list of things to aspire to being good enough for.

You don't see Yao Ming getting butthurt that hes not the tallest man on earth, because Sultan Kösen doesn't play Basketball.

So i really don't get why Best_CW_Clan_Havok has to be buttmad about a casual clan stealing their 5 minute of fame on a list that no one with half a brain will take seriously.

Im sorry that Bulba and SEAL is on the list, we can't help it, maybe if you put half the effort from arguing on this forum and use it to persuade the WnX creator to make tanks less "padding", you'd get better results.

k thx bai.

**Also, just helped some BULLS guy with his daily mission, 59 solo with APCR is the shit!

ic7jhz.jpgLLMfdNx.jpg

You don't see Yao Ming getting butthurt that hes not the tallest man on earth, because Sultan Kösen doesn't play Basketball.

So i really don't get why Best_CW_Clan_Havok has to be buttmad about a casual clan stealing their 5 minute of fame on a list that no one with half a brain will take seriously.

Im sorry that Bulba and SEAL is on the list, we can't help it, maybe if you put half the effort from arguing on this forum and use it to persuade the WnX creator to make tanks less "padding", you'd get better results.

k thx bai.

Carbon, stop being retarded.  You aren't half as stupid as this poast makes you appear.

Carbon, stop being retarded.  You aren't half as stupid as this poast makes you appear.

And you are not half as ignorant as your poast appear.

If you want to talk about wn8 pad, i can drag the top 10 recent wn8 players from both Bulba and G, and list what tank they played in the last 2months.

And guess what? Their top 5 played tanks are 90% mediums and easy pad HTs.

Wow, never would of seen that coming!

It's the effort that counts though :D

And you are not half as ignorant as your poast appear.

If you want to talk about wn8 pad, i can drag the top 10 recent wn8 players from both Bulba and G, and list what tank they played in the last 2months.

And guess what? Their top 5 played tanks are 90% mediums and easy pad HTs.

Wow, never would of seen that coming!

And therefore the moon is made of blue cheese, and all bluepubs should be ROed?  In which language did that make sense, carbon?

And therefore the moon is made of blue cheese, and all bluepubs should be ROed?  In which language did that make sense, carbon?

If everytime someone ban-bait another person on the forum get banned, then you would of been permabanned along with me and a shit load of people a long time ago.

If everytime someone ban-bait another person on the forum get banned, then you would of been permabanned along with me and a shit load of people a long time ago.

But we aren't talking about every time.  We are talking about this time -- and the fact is a yolopub shitpoasted a bulbian, who called in his bulbuddies for a circlejerk, two of which were mods.  And only one side got banned.  At a minimum, that doesn't look good -- especially when his "offense" was criticizing rerolls/padders, which is something we all do regularly (and they should be mocked).

yelsneH is a shitposter across multiple forums.  We can't do anything about his stupid posts on reddit and the official forums other than provide copious amounts of downvotes there.  

On Wotlabs, however, there's a choice.  We can look back through his post history, realize that he has made about 3...maybe 5...posts that actually contributed to this forum in a positive way as opposed to the 40-50 utter shitposts along his -77 overall reputation, and just simply ban him when he shitposts here.  

Conversely, whether people pad wn8 or not, or whether you like anime or not, or whether you like pokemans or not, or whether you like clans that aren't yours or not, or whether you think that people who only play mediums or not are good the other parties involved in the shitposting actually contribute to the forum in a positive light day in, and day out.  I mean, hell I wanted to get in on the berating of yelsneH and Havok too, but I didn't because I'm supposed to set a good example as a mod.  But I'd have liked to.

It shouldn't really be that difficult to figure out.  I mean, if you're a negative drain on the community you aren't going to be around.  If you are mostly a positive influence on the community you're probably going to get away with a bit of shittalking/shitposting.