jonnydeathstar

Japanese Gift Tank - Te Ke, not tracked by WN8?

Hey -

Hopefully this is the right place to put this. And hopefully I describe the problem properly.

I finally played a game in the recent gift tank, the Te Ke, and did something like 330 damage. My WN8 for the game was 145. That didn't seem right as I had a pretty good game for a tier 2 tank. So I checked the expected damage, and according to the VB Addict Uploader the expected damage for this tank is 0, which doesn't seem right either.

So is this a problem with WN8 or with VB Addict? I'm not worried about 1 game wrecking my stats or anything but I figured someone ought to know. If it's a problem with VB Addict then I'll go tell them.

Cheers,

-j.

It came out after the last time the table was updated, there's no data for it yet. Usually when a new tank is introduced, placeholder values are duped from something comparable. In this case, as it's a tier II premium and won't be played to any significant degree, it looks like nobody bothered.

Play it all you like, values will be calculated for the next WN8 update.

Cool - thanks! I just didn't know how it was done or if there was a glitch of some kind. I really like the WN7/WN8 etc project but don't have the technical knowledge to do anything useful, other than report possible errrors / bugs.

PS - I was gonna play it as much as I liked anyways...  8)

It seems pretty crummy, the premium tank buffs might make it worth bothering with but... when I first saw its stats I thought it would make a good sheltered tier 2. Turns out no sheltered. So, uh, just really bad then.