G_R_K_S_T_A_R

C100 is not recruiting ...

Avg tier too low... must stat pad tier 10

Ok...If you'll still let me join, Ill be waiting....*goes to grind for the russian mediums*

"Hello stock T-44, we meet again"

tumblr_n4geefWZaQ1topknjo1_500.gif

Avg tier too low... must stat pad tier 10

" ... but if your in the ballpark and prove that you know what your doing then exceptions can always be made."

" ... but if your in the ballpark and prove that you know what your doing then exceptions can always be made."

Confirmed, all I needed was perfect RNG during eval

posting 20replies on 1st page of recruitment will surely help! That's exactly what warpagan did!

Oh calm your tits, is it now against the rules to reply to other people now with friendly banter?

I think WoTLabs should start tracking tier 10 performance, just so there doesn't have to be mentions of average tier in recruitment threads.

I think WoTLabs should start tracking tier 10 performance, just so there doesn't have to be mentions of average tier in recruitment threads.

IKR, why does one have to grind tier 10's just to increase an "average tier" 

I thought by tier 10 you should be done with the grind of that tank line

I am always happy when people specify a tier. I hope you stick to it, and not begin to lower it like other clans ive seen in the past.

All the best.

IKR, why does one have to grind tier 10's just to increase an "average tier" 

I thought by tier 10 you should be done with the grind of that tank line

Because having tier 10's doesn't mean you know how to play them. Anyone can fail to a 10. Winning in them is a whole different story. You are always the top tank, so your team relies on you every game. You don't get carried by your team in 10's like you can in other tiers where half your games put you at the bottom. That is why bad players have even lower WR in their 10's than their other tanks. It is rare to see anyone with tank WR in the 30's, until you look at people's 10's.

Because having tier 10's doesn't mean you know how to play them. Anyone can fail to a 10. Winning in them is a whole different story. You are always the top tank, so your team relies on you every game. You don't get carried by your team in 10's like you can in other tiers where half your games put you at the bottom. That is why bad players have even lower WR in their 10's than their other tanks. It is rare to see anyone with tank WR in the 30's, until you look at people's 10's.

Point taken, thing I'm getting at though is that if youre decent enough at tanks and you have a decent enough win rate/ dpg in tier ten tanks, one should not be judged on average tier. That being said, yes there are a lot of people that fail their way to tier ten but they are easy to spot anyways. As of right now, I have practically unlocked the tier 6 of every tank line worth playing, now I'm grinding towards my first tier 10 and more. Funny enough, my high tiers are the tanks with the better stats simply because I take it one step at a time and plan on unlocking tier 10s consecutively. That being said, what works for you? I would love to know.

Out of curiosity, how much weight do you place on overalls? Or if someone has the 2500+ recent, 5 tanks, etc, will they be accepted regardless of what their overall is?

Out of curiosity, how much weight do you place on overalls? Or if someone has the 2500+ recent, 5 tanks, etc, will they be accepted regardless of what their overall is?

orange overall stats with 2500 recent win8 no way ! but green stats (almost blue or dark green) with +2500 recent win8 welcome 

orange overall stats with 2500 recent win8 no way ! but green stats (almost blue or dark green) with +2500 recent win8 welcome 

Ah cool, that's more open minded than most other clans that have good players ^^

Time to play even more 10s to pad that avg tier~